Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Great News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got my first actual M.C. Hammer CDs. Soon I will be able to tell you other songs that this great artist did. Before this I was dling his songs, but now I have some of his actual CDs. They might not be parachute pants but they are close. Aren't you guys looking forward to more Hammer? I know I am. Well I'll leave you to discuss this among yourselves.
[Image: emot-emo.gif]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![Image: emot-emo.gif]
gubi-gubi Wrote:[Image: emot-emo.gif]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![Image: emot-emo.gif]

LOL!!!

But seriously dude Hammer sucks with a capital ?S?, an ?S? that also stands for Shit. Let him die dude.
Seriously, Ryo, you shouldn't base you life around on one significant influence. Try being diverse...read something. And for the love of my ears and sanity, please, please go post about MC Hammer some where else. This is an ANIME FORUM!!!!!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Seriously, Ryo, you shouldn't base you life around on one significant influence. Try being diverse...read something. And for the love of my ears and sanity, please, please go post about MC Hammer some where else. This is an ANIME FORUM!!!!!

I know how you feel and Ryo get a life already! Hammer is just some old music artist in your eyes anyways so enough already!

Edit - When I read the words 'Great News' I thought you were going to say you found a life OUTSIDE of Hammer...
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I just got my first actual M.C. Hammer CDs.

For such a fan how come you didn't have any CD's already? I bet you could get them for like a dollar in some bargain bin somewhere...
The reason I didn't have any CDs before was I couldn't find them. I mean they are probably on Ebay but Hammer needs the personal buy. You got to go to a store and personally buy his CDs. This way you let eeryone in the store including the cashier know you are a Hammer fan. There is no betterthing than to let them know about America's greatest artist. Surprisingly when I bought them I found anotherHammer fan and in my hometown. Boo ya.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:The reason I didn't have any CDs before was I couldn't find them. I mean they are probably on Ebay but Hammer needs the personal buy. You got to go to a store and personally buy his CDs. This way you let eeryone in the store including the cashier know you are a Hammer fan. There is no betterthing than to let them know about America's greatest artist. Surprisingly when I bought them I found anotherHammer fan and in my hometown. Boo ya.
Marry them; man woman it doesn't matter, or atleast get their number so you can call them everytime you get the urge to talk about Hammer..
Batz Kage Wrote:Marry them; man woman it doesn't matter, or atleast get their number so you can call them everytime you get the urge to talk about Hammer..
Yeah, and leave the rest of us alone. You know it irritates us and yet you persist.
I got a better idea. Choose a new artist. Become a huge Mike Jones fan. Then, download 'Back Then' by Mike Jones. He says his actual phone number on the song. Then you can sit there and call him all you like. Wouldn't that be awesome? You can call your favorite artist all the time. Do it!!!
A hammer <---Anybody else seeing this? Mahaha...Some admin has a sense of humor.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:A Hammer ( M.C. Version Is Lame) <---Anybody else seeing this? Mahaha...Some admin has a sense of humor.

I didn't notice that before... gahahahahaha! How amusing. Big Grin
So it shows up everytime someone types Hammer, huh?
Um, Hammer ( M.C. Version Is Lame)? LOL I was wondering what was going on; thought it would be a pain in the butt to go and change it every time. This is awesome though.Big Grin
Great, so everyone wants me to leave. I got the message. Later all.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Great, so everyone wants me to leave. I got the message. Later all.

That's truly pitiful you do realize that don't you? What we want is you to stop talking about the 80s and all that crap...
Pages: 1 2