normally i wouldn't do this but
Im sure im gonna get complaints and what not but i really wanted to get rid of my someday dreamers set (r1 3 dvd's) sometime soon so i could make an order with the money i would make for it or trade it so yeah im just making this post.

Sorry if this breaks any rules or makes anyone mad but just dont reply to it unless you are interested or pm me instead and that way it will obscure into oblivion in like 3 days so....

Yeah im willing to sell it or trade it for hk or r1 just let me know what you wanna do if your interested.

P.S. my email is [email protected] if you rather write me there
Cyrus
I'd be interested in them, you still want the 5 disk Nadia HK set w/dvdr of the R1 motion picture? Does it have the Art Box with the set?
You obviously know it's against the rules and you basically say you don't care and we should shut up. Take it to the trade forum...
Cidien Wrote:You obviously know it's against the rules and you basically say you don't care and we should shut up. Take it to the trade forum...
Yeah, this is kind of annoying...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
well the reason i did this is cus i know like 4 people wanted them and i was just going to auction them off on ebay but i much rather get them to some people who would appreciate them and so i put them on my trade list got 1 reply and was like uh i dont get it so i waited about a week and figured id try it this way just this once.

I thought it wouldn't be too big of a deal if i did it this one and only time.

Thats why i did it.

I mean if its really a huge deal to some people they need to not get so mad cus i said dont reply and it will dissapear and all that so i mean if really that many people complain then close the thread or delete it or somn but i just wanted to give some new people a chance that dont ussually check the trade forum cus im selling it as well thats all.

I can break a rule once every 8 months or somn come on Tongue

And i wasnt telling you to shut up and i wasnt trying to be rude i just didnt think it would be a big deal to most people..... and ciden come on you just want to complain Tongue
Cyrus
pmed u..........^_^
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Yeah, I guess I don't mind so long as it isn't frequent thing...but this really isn't the place for it.
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Yeah, let's cut Cyrus a break. Big Grin
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
hey it coulda been worst i coulda put it in the general threads Tongue

lol uh so they did move it lol

well ok then Tongue

yeah i finished watching it no skipping or anything has everything but the box has the inserts the post cards and reversable covers.

Im looking to sell it or trade but id prefer sell unless you have something i really want.

Im only looking for a few things unless you have new stuff so....

Last exile i really want

paranoia agent (if its out)

and a few others just pm me and stuff and i'll trade ya

P.S. i may have haibane renmei for trade as well and some other stuff it all depends if you have stuff i really want then i'll trade a lot more stuff.
Cyrus
It's lame that people only wanted the dvd's when it got posted in the main forum but people never check the trade section Sad
gubi-gubi Wrote:It's lame that people only wanted the dvd's when it got posted in the main forum but people never check the trade section Sad
Well, look at it this way: if I want a certain thing, I have to check everyone's trade lists to try and find it. Since this got it's own thread, it pretty much screams what it is. I know, at least for me, I'm not going to check everything looking for a particular thing.
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:Well, look at it this way: if I want a certain thing, I have to check everyone's trade lists to try and find it. Since this got it's own thread, it pretty much screams what it is. I know, at least for me, I'm not going to check everything looking for a particular thing.

Cough SEARCH Cough
you ok Amethyst? Want some Nyquil?
Amethyst Wrote:Cough SEARCH Cough
All I usually find are people who have what I want on their want lists or stuff that I don't want. Meh, it doesn't matter. I just download everything now anyway :p .
^^Made by Blight

thats the reason i made this cus i was going to just ebay sell it if no one wanted it and i didnt wanna wait a month for everyone to check it so i figured people wouldn't get to mad about me just making one thread about it i mean ive never done that and have been here what like over a year now maybe 2 years so....

but i forgot about ciden....
Cyrus