normally i wouldn't do this but
Cyrus Wrote:ive never done that and have been here what like over a year now maybe 2 years so....
Dude, you've barely been here 6 months, not 1-2 years.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Hey, it's no big deal really.
If you want to sell or trade then you list in the trading part of the forum.
It really doesn't matter how long someone has been hanging out here.

He wasn't sure... thread got moved... nobody really looks interested... he's going to sell on Ebay or something.

I really don't see any reason for alarm.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Please check my list to see if anything interest you. Thanks.
Zagatto Wrote:It really doesn't matter how long someone has been hanging out here.
I don't care, it's just odd to see someone over-shoot it by that much.
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
animeshop Wrote:you ok Amethyst? Want some Nyquil?

No thanks, it probably has caffeine in it which I can't have... laugh..
onizuka17711 Wrote:All I usually find are people who have what I want on their want lists or stuff that I don't want. Meh, it doesn't matter. I just download everything now anyway :p .

Yeah, that is kinda irritating when you're looking for something specific... don't suppose you know where there is a BT for Detective Academy Q (Tantei Gakuen Q ) epi. 22-45? I'd really like to complete my fansubs... but I still have the HK set if nothing else... laugh..

Or E's Otherwise... epi. 16-24? (3 of the episodes have no audio)
Amethyst Wrote:Yeah, that is kinda irritating when you're looking for something specific... don't suppose you know where there is a BT for Detective Academy Q (Tantei Gakuen Q ) epi. 22-45? I'd really like to complete my fansubs... but I still have the HK set if nothing else... laugh..

Or E's Otherwise... epi. 16-24? (3 of the episodes have no audio)
Try http://www.boxtorents.com yet? That's what I usually use.
^^Made by Blight