Reward...
Good to have you back, Vicious. Idoicy has run amuck...verbal lashings for all!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
rofl. good to see you vicious :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I'm paranoid now. Sad

Is there going to be some reward for welcoming back Vicious???
So are you sticking around, Vic? Or are you still worn out from all the flaming before and are still recuperating?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Well at least I brought Vicious back. Although I thought you guys missed this. Especially since R00ster said he missed me and m Hammer obsession. uess I shouldn't have been so gullible.Sad
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well at least I brought Vicious back. Although I thought you guys missed this. Especially since R00ster said he missed me and m Hammer ( M.C. Version Is Lame) obsession. uess I shouldn't have been so gullible.Sad

Hammer sucks period..
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
ladysilverice Wrote:So are you sticking around, Vic? Or are you still worn out from all the flaming before and are still recuperating?

What flaming? Where? I haven't been around because I've been busy at work. I was bored yesterday and logged in and noticed Ryo has gotten worse than he was before.