Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Reward...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you very much everyone for welcoming me back. Anyway you might all be wondering what the reward could be. Well here it is...*starts singing a song by Styx,* Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Domo... Domo, Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Domo, Domo, THank you very much oh Mr. Roboto... *keeps doing the robot as he sings it.*
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thank you very much everyone for welcoming me back. Anyway you might all be wondering what the reward could be. Well here it is...*starts singing a song by Styx,* Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Domo... Domo, Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, Domo, Domo, THank you very much oh Mr. Roboto... *keeps doing the robot as he sings it.*

... umm.... let me be the first to say this:
WTF is/was the point of this post? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
vegeta76 Wrote:... umm.... let me be the first to say this:
WTF is/was the point of this post? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
You know, I was thinking the exact same thing...
I think the reward is to get that song stuck in our heads or something. Bastard.
Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spamity spaaaaaaaam, spamity spaaaaaam!!
Cidien Wrote:I think the reward is to get that song stuck in our heads or something. Bastard.

Yay Cidien got it right. Well kind of. Its to thank you guys for welcoming me back. SInce I usually do everything in song form, this was the song I used to thank you guys. Not only that ut it makes the boards more interesting too. Big Grin :p
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yay Cidien got it right. Well kind of. Its to thank you guys for welcoming me back. SInce I usually do everything in song form, this was the song I used to thank you guys. Not only that ut it makes the boards more interesting too. Big Grin :p

Ryo do us all a favor and stop the stop talking in song form!
I would but as the great James Brown once said, "I Feel good, na nana nanaaaaaa. So good ba ba, so good, I got to Boba yuuuu."
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I would but as the great James Brown once said, "I Feel good, na nana nanaaaaaa. So good ba ba, so good, I got to Boba yuuuu."

and as the great dave chappelle once said "haters wanna hate. lovers wanna love. I dont even want none of the above, I want to piss on you!" Big Grin
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I would but as the great James Brown once said, "I Feel good, na nana nanaaaaaa. So good ba ba, so good, I got to Boba yuuuu."

From apologizing constantly to talking in song when are you going to act like a normal person!?
As Weird Al once said, I'll be mellow when I'm dead, be mellow when I'm dead, mellow when I'm dead.
Puppet Master Wrote:From apologizing constantly to talking in song when are you going to act like a normal person!?
In this strange boy's case, I don't think it's genetically possible for him to act like a normal person, nor act his age.
I think the next time I come to the forums and see that Ryo has started a thread, a big warning is going to come to mind in the way of "can't touch this..."

Now I just have an intense desire to....***Strong Bad 2000 now gets up from his chair and does the chinese typewriter***...wow! actually seeing myself dance makes me say oh my lord...now why the heck does that seem somewhat familiar???...

DAMN YOU, RYO! DAMN YOU!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
See now everyone gets to have fun. *turns on can't touch this by Hammer for and dances with Strongbad.*
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:See now everyone gets to have fun. *turns on can't touch this by Hammer ( M.C. Version Is Lame) for and dances with Strongbad.*

You're an idiot.

And for the record, I never welcomed you back.
Pages: 1 2