Back to school! -_-
Wo0t!
Back in school, first day & I've already failed a test -_- And I have one tomarrow too -_-.

My classes:

DCT - Job Education
Freshman English Comp 1 - Meaning a Duel Enrolled College English.
Filler Class - ACT/SAT Practice Class (last year I just swept the JROTC building everyday)
Aid - Well we were gathered to help in the office, everyone else got to, but I was an extra, so I'm a Teacher Aid instead, so I go to my 5th period class & just sit there. Three of my buddies got placed in the office where they just surf the web when no paper work is in.
Anatomy & Phsyology (sp?) - Normanclature of the Body.
OJT - see below
OJT - On Job Training - Meaning I Leave & Go to Work.

As of the 22, after school I will be taking:
Duel Enrolled History & Psychology.

Thank God it's my last year, & I have until Christmas to get a good score on the ACT/SAT so I can join the after school Duel Enrollment Math classes.

the Wo0t! thing about duel enrollment is it's no cost, but the college I duel enrolled with is hard to transfer to colleges (outside of state I know for sure & maybe some in state :S)

Anyone else care to share their school crap?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Goin' back to college as soon as ndsu sends me my damn registration info through regular mail so I can sign up for classes. =/ After being outta school for so long it's gonna really suck going back. I hate school so much.
Back already?! Damn, I don't go back till end of sept. When did you finish?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Back already?! Damn, I don't go back till end of sept. When did you finish?
Without a calender I'd have to say...um last week XD

It's been 2-3 months ago -_-'

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

LOl, I just went on break last week. I go back to school on the 8th of September. Only a month off. Sad
Wow, its been a long time since I was out of class, I am going to devry so I am in class all year long, the benefit to that is that I get a bachelors degree in 3 years, the most off I get is a week between semesters.
geo85 Wrote:Wow, its been a long time since I was out of class, I am going to devry so I am in class all year long, the benefit to that is that I get a bachelors degree in 3 years, the most off I get is a week between semesters.
Doesn't it only take 2 years for a bachelor's degree?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
My classes start the 22! I'm taking Intro to Astronomy and Japanese Culture...Big Grin ....Of course that's all I can take being Full time at my job....*sigh*....and halfway in charge....Sad .....guess it beats being walked on all the time....wait a minute don't my higher ups do that anyway....jk....:p
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:I'm taking Intro to Astronomy and Japanese Culture

That's so cool! I don't even think my uni does anything like that! Sad
My classes star the 7th. Oh well, at least I will have some new anime to watch.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
No, where did you here that. A bachelor's degree is 9 semesters and each semester is 4 months. You can get an associates in just over a year.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Doesn't it only take 2 years for a bachelor's degree?
I think you can get an AA is 2 years

Well, I?m back in College today. In fact, I'm on one of their computers right now (good thing they didn't block this site. Damn, where the hell did summer go? Oh, well, I got these two semesters then I can transfer out of my town, which is the main reason I don't like my school. Got to keep moving forward.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
My school just switched over to a few new dumbass systems so it's basically chaos right now. Whoever decided to switch over to peoplesoft from alfi should be fired. It's so, so much harder.
Devry just did something similar, they merged with keller graduate school and set up new track based majors, the old system worked perfectly so I feel bad for the freshman now they have to chose from a stupid limited track, I am happy that I got to stay on the old system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New years eve and back to work and or school odin0425 5 3,797 01-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Ngckld