Dr. Slump
The most I ever did was about 60 in a day. That was one summer day which I had off from work. I think that was before you were in the picture. You were quiet when you first joined and now the duct tape won't keep you quiet dammit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yes now all I do is talk. That is what I was made for. I don't know what the highest number of posts was that I ever had in one day. 8O Your mind would explode if you tried to figure it out. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Hey we could ask Schultz to make a stat for it the Statistics
That would be a scary one to say the least...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I don't want to needlessly destroy his life. I am a decent individual after all. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yes he is swamped as one man can be, I really wish I knew more on code so I could help him but soon I'll get better and take some of the load of my brother
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The question is, Why is there a load on your brother and how did it get in his hair??? 8O 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Schultz is never busy enough. Maybe we should have bought him a monkey for Christmas, to do his dirty work. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection