Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dr. Slump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to know if any of you fine people know where I can get vcds of this show. Be it the new or old or both. I want the dialoge in japanese the subs don't matter much, but if it has them I would prefer it in english. Also if you know where to download it that would be cool too. Even though I am running at 56k. Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O Thanks in advance. 8O 8O 8O 8O
To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any fan subs for this show. I'm hoping, we will see an HK set, That would probably be our best bet.
A HK set of either series would be great. I just don't want to get my hopes up. It will probably never happen. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Most likely not. In it's height Dr. Slump pulled out 37 million viewers. EVA's best was 7 million. Do the math Aniemeigo. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Its a shame you don't know french kakoi_sugoi_yama, I saw the entire manga set (18 volumes) for Dr. Slump for 90$US.
Well then he will have to learn. :mrgreen: I'm being serious on this one. :mrgreen: No time like the present. :mrgreen: Then you can be trilingual. :mrgreen:
French is kinda hard to learn, many rules and exceptions. Very hard t write in french, The good thing is that he won't have to learn a new alphabet.

I know many people who are trilingual (including me :mrgreen: ). Its a bilingual city and in my area there are a bunch of immigrants.
Currently I am getting it in Japanese for about a $120. I have issue six in french, and the only french I know is when it is a word we use in english. You are right I wouldn't have to know another alphabet. Too bad japanese wasn't that way. Sad I like thier writing system though so it is ok. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Some imports are bilingual. Is this one? I would definitely buy it if it was. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I know GTO was. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have a volume of love hina in english and japanese. It is confusing looking if you are trying to read the japanese. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
So it's not bilingual.
They are bilingual, they were released to help students learn english. They released only up to volume 8.

http://www.animenation.com/books-import-...-hina.html
I meant the Dr. Slump manga. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Hawaiian television station actually subtitled and aired the entire Dr. Slump series long long ago. Tracking down copies of it all would be super ultra hard though.
Pages: 1 2 3