FX/EZ new release
MI might rip ezd's release of inuyasha part 5, just like they did with the Inuyasha Parts 1-4 produced by FX.
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
They may, but, when last i spoke to MI they werent very interested in the title, and that was just a few days ago. They said they are doing new perfect collections (like 12 kingdoms which is now out). b
Hey BMVtoys, can u post a picture of the Twelve Kingdoms set. I wanna see what it looks like.
i dont have my copies in stock yet (getting this week), but this is the cover they supplied us with (god i cant believe they left the chapter 7 thing on it).

b

Attached Files
.jpg   bc_1_b.jpg (Size: 39.09 KB / Downloads: 18)
WHy don't u contact them since you do have connections and tell them of their mistake. MAC did that on their previous Vandread release naming part 1 "second stage". I think people emailed them and told them about the mistake so I guess they fixed it. Maybe MI will fix it also. Cause I dont want to buy a boxset that says Chapter 7 on it lol. They could replace it with Complete Chapter, or Complete Collection.
EZD (FX) is also releasing Battle Angel. Here is a picture of it: http://discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?d...le%20Angel
LoL, i asked them to fix berserk a year ago and the back cover still says disk 3...b
Ive just been reting them from blockbuster online and making my own sets.
aka EngrishMajor
Maybe we can expect some more new releases from EZDVD

Chrono Crusade just got finished.
So is Boys over Flowers and Kaleido Star Season 1.

Also, Twelve Kingdoms, Azumaga Daioh, Angelic Layer etc .
There are no shortages of titles.
Im 99% sure they will rip the MI 12 kingdoms set since they did the MI Wolf's Rain..that's an odd change, now someone is ripping the MI perfect collections..

b
Ya i'm kinda waiting for an MI 12 kingdoms rip by ez. Probably gonna be cheaper. MI is so expensive sometimes.
Most sites sell MI for $8 or $9..not too shabby, but $7 yes is great. MI costs more cause of the shipping costs. It normally costs me around $600 a shipment just for shipping in MI stuff cause of the weight. B