Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX/EZ new release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard it through grapevine. I do not know how accurate the info is. It says EZDVD is planning to release InuYasha part 5 episodes 73-90 this month.

Personally, I don't care about Inuyasha. But a lot of people seem to like it.
I hope so, I like InuYasha.
Please please let it be true, could the wait finally be over? I've been waiting for part 5 since fx got into trouble hahahah. I want to complete the series.
Apparently, this is more than just a rumour. EZDVD is indeed releasing InuYasha part 5 this month.
Have they even rereleased parts 1-4? lol
hbk101 Wrote:Apparently, this is more than just a rumour. EZDVD is indeed releasing InuYasha part 5 this month.

Where are you hearing this from and why would the actual store owners not know and be telling us this?
Store owners do know. No one else could know better.... It doesn't matter. A store started taking preorders today. I guess that makes it official today. I'm sure import-anime will have it, when it comes out.
Which store is taking pre-orders? I want to order it NOW! hahaha
Arachnid Wrote:Which store is taking pre-orders? I want to order it NOW! hahaha

That would be telling now wouldn't it? If it is coming out soon JJ probably already has several copies ordered now since it will quite a hot title. And if he doesn't, make a request to get it HERE!
As far as i know SPhiatt.com is taking pre-orders on InuYasha part 5, but we all know they can't be trusted.
schonebubben Wrote:SPhiatt.com

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't even mention them. They don't deserve the free publicity!
gubi-gubi Wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't even mention them. They don't deserve the free publicity!

My thoughts exactly...
It's out. Here is the cover:
Now the important question. What is the quality? Did they rip it themselves or is it a rip from another company that has done it? Don't think anyone else has done it yet though...
Its thier "own" release (since the majority of EZDVD stuff is stuff sent to them from dealers to be ripped). MI has not planned on releasing part 5 yet, nor has AV.

B
Pages: 1 2