Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs
YokoMaru Wrote:Wow, for my first topic I pretty much get the idea of what kind of people go to this board. instead of saying somethhing mean you could've jsut said "no". I'll admit it was a stupid question, but you don't have to be jerks about it.

What were you expecting everyone to be extremely nice and 'polite' Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Say this with me YokoMaru:

Sofa

King

We

Todd

It
come on guys, what the hell?

I mean really, have you never asked a stupid question before; there's never anyone on the forum that wants to talk & whenever someone new comes along you don't even give them enough time to show some character; I know first impressions are important, but damn..

Where's Vicious when you need him; normally when he makes fun of the new guys, we all laugh about it & that's the end..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
YokoMaru Wrote:Wow, for my first topic I pretty much get the idea of what kind of people go to this board. instead of saying somethhing mean you could've jsut said "no". I'll admit it was a stupid question, but you don't have to be jerks about it.
Meh, don't mind Cidien. He has a knack for being a jackass to noobs, though admittantly that was a pretty dumb question. Anyway, stick around for a while and get to know the nicer people; don't be scared off because of him.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Meh, don't mind Cidien. He has a knack for being a jackass to noobs, though admittantly that was a pretty dumb question. Anyway, stick around for a while and get to know the nicer people; don't be scared off because of him.

Well, it wasn?t just him. I was a dick too, which is generally out of character for me, but it was just a really dumb question. I would have tried to establish a here first with some introduction poster something before launching into a please give me thread. I mean, I have asked stupid questions before, but I let you know where I was coming from too. This was just blunt. I do however think it is time to stop making fun of the guy. If he comes back, I hope he reads this and knows we weren?t just picking on the new guy, it was just that his question was so odd.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Well, Thank you for yuor apologies. it is very nice to know that there are nice people o the board that actually care about the fellings of others. i'll continue to be on this board and aplaud those who have the decency to give a guy a break.
I woulda given you a break but your second post was almost as stupid as the first.

If you wanna stick around feel free, just think before you post. (I assume you didn't - I hope so anyways)
Welcome to the boards YokoMaru. I see you've met the welcoming commitee Smile

It always goes like this, well if you ask a stupid question that is and we've had alot of stupid questions here so we just make fun of it now. Example is when someone new asks when a certain show will be released on HK (the FAQ clearly stated noone knows when what's released). First 100 times we kindly responded, then we started calling them noobs and what not for the second 100 times the question came up(almost always causing a flame war). Now we just name a date to shut them up while noone really knows the truth if it'll be released and when.

But its actually a good thing once you get used to it. It keeps us from making stupid posts cause you know some of us will get on your case about it.
Indeed.
I've noticed if you're a cute female, they are a bit nicer. If not, you take your chances. Vicious is an equal oppertunity ass and all the girls here tend to be nice. Except for Ka-Talliya, she can be rather mean. Big Grin

Oh yes, welcome.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Indeed.
I've noticed if you're a cute female, they are a bit nicer. If not, you take your chances. Vicious is an equal oppertunity ass and all the girls here tend to be nice. Except for Ka-Talliya, she can be rather mean. Big Grin

Oh yes, welcome.
You know, that' something I never quite undestood; hitting on people on the net. It's not like you'll ever meet them in real life, so what's the point? I treat everyone here the same way (and try to be nice :p ).
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I don't get it either. Very few of us will ever meet anyone from the forum.
I don't go out of my way to be mean, unless you really do something that deserves it, stupid questions included.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I don't get it either. Very few of us will ever meet anyone from the forum.
I don't go out of my way to be mean, unless you really do something that deserves it, stupid questions included.
I usually avoid stupid questions...it's more of stupid people that bother me :p . Luckily, I've only been here long enough to have encountered five that I can think of Big Grin .
^^Made by Blight

Stupid people need to wear a sign, warning the rest of us...thank you, Mr. Engerval!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Indeed.

Oh yes, welcome.

I try to act the same to everyone. I mean, I don't even know if those people are really even little girls. There are way too many 40 year old guys that pretend to be young cute girls... especially in online games. I'm sure Schultz can attest to this playing eq2. Big Grin
....... id just throw all 3 dvd's away and be done with it Big Grin

(i really hate that show cept like 3 episodes Tongue)

oh and if you have sealab 2021 you should toss those too lol

but i digress
Cyrus