Paypal question
Cidien Wrote:Wtf are you talking about.

1) What does paypal sucks balls have to do with being impatient about refunds... whatever it is you're referring to.

2) Wtf are you talking about.
All I'm saying is that you're known to get upset too quickly when you think you've been ripped off and exagerate a bit, that's all. So in short, hopefully you understand why I'm skeptical on this.

And if you're going to use "What the fuck", use the actual words instead of "WTF", cause "WTF" is just...gay looking. Not meant as as insult, just kind of as a personal request. These kind of things bother me :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Tell me when i've gotten upset quickly on those kind of things? I've had to make a couple of paypal complains I don't think I even said anything about here, and I waited an entire month to make them. Then there was the r00ster thing. I waited damn near a year for that resolution to come about from start to finish. You know that story.

Give me some examples please.
Cidien Wrote:Tell me when i've gotten upset quickly on those kind of things? I've had to make a couple of paypal complains I don't think I even said anything about here, and I waited an entire month to make them. Then there was the r00ster thing. I waited damn near a year for that resolution to come about from start to finish. You know that story.

Give me some examples please.
To put it bluntly, you over-react and go psycho over nothing. A good example is that whole thing with r00ster...but I'm not going to fight over an argument, so I'll leave it at that. Other examples include pretty much any other argument that you've ever been in that I've seen. Meh, it sounds like things have been going quite shitty for you lately, so I'll give you a break.
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
What does how I talk on a forum have to do with how patient I am when I sell and buy things with paypal? You've really confused me...

And I don't think waiting several months of no email contact before doing anything is getting upset too quickly...
Cidien Wrote:What does how I talk on a forum have to do with how patient I am when I sell and buy things with paypal? You've really confused me...

And I don't think waiting several months of no email contact before doing anything is getting upset too quickly...
Alright, put simply, I think you over-react and exagerate quite a bit (no offense). So, I basically think that you may yet again be making a situation sound worse than it really is. In conclusion, I don't believe your Paypal experiences are as bad as you're telling them (not that I'll ever know for sure).
^^Made by Blight

They need a middle finger emote... One thing I can't stand being called is a liar. I might get upset getting called other things but if someone calls me a liar to my face based on their simple opinion they're looking to get their ass kicked...
Cidien Wrote:They need a middle finger emote... One thing I can't stand being called is a liar. I might get upset getting called other things but if someone calls me a liar to my face based on their simple opinion they're looking to get their ass kicked...
And how exactly do you plan on kicking my ass again? This the internet after all :p ...Besides, I never called you a liar, just that you're a bit...hot-headed at times; at least that's my opinion.
^^Made by Blight

That's why I said to my face. I'm actually much more "calm" in real life too. Can't always speak your mind unless you want enemies in the workplace. :p
Cidien Wrote:That's why I said to my face. I'm actually much more "calm" in real life too. Can't always speak your mind unless you want enemies in the workplace. :p
Especially at my job :p ; yesterday, two guys got in an actual fist fight over whether the sun visor in the truck should be up or down :eek: ...My co-workers are so scummy Big Grin ...
^^Made by Blight

I love Paypal, but I don't trust them enough to put my whole account in their hands (because of sites like Paypalsucks.com and Paypalwarning). However, I've used Paypal hundreds of times, and it's always one of the easiest ways to quickly pay for things. I don't see myself switching anytime soon (espcially since Paypal is so tightly integrated with eBay - which isn't really a good thing for competition).

I reccomend getting a Paypal account, because online buying is so much easier. Just know the risks.
Heh never noticed that before. Nice location. =P I love Zim.
Paypal is evil yet again. Now I apparently have a monthly SPENDING limit. I just tried buying the starship troopers roughneck campaign and it says I can't pay for it without reconfirming my bank account for no apparant reason to increase my spending limit. Wtf, I already did that a long time ago.