Favorite Domestic/International Airlines
Hey there! I am quite bored so I am totally gonna ask a totally random question. FOr all you people who like to travel either in the country or out of the country, what is your favorite airline service?

Favorite Domestic Airline: Southwest Airlines and American Airlines (Both are very comfortable and have great service.......the smaller airlines were kinda bumpy)

Favorite International Airline: KOREAN AIR (OMG I had such a great time on this airline service because it was very comfortable and the cabin crew were very nice and the girls were hot ^.^ They always smiled at me when they walked by, and I thought it was nice, plus the price of the tickets aren't bad, they are only $1,190 for me.

-Right now I want to try out Cathay Pacific and JAL (aka Japan Airlines). I heard they were nice and expensive. So I'll guess I have to see I guess. lol

Tell me your opinions!!!!!!! Big Grin

[Image: bnrlrg_ke.jpg]
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Well I just traveled to Oregon with American Airlines and was pleased..^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Kiruyuki Wrote:Hey there! I am quite bored so I am totally gonna ask a totally random question. FOr all you people who like to travel either in the country or out of the country, what is your favorite airline service?

Favorite Domestic Airline: Southwest Airlines and American Airlines (Both are very comfortable and have great service.......the smaller airlines were kinda bumpy)

Favorite International Airline: KOREAN AIR (OMG I had such a great time on this airline service because it was very comfortable and the cabin crew were very nice and the girls were hot ^.^ They always smiled at me when they walked by, and I thought it was nice, plus the price of the tickets aren't bad, they are only $1,190 for me.

-Right now I want to try out Cathay Pacific and JAL (aka Japan Airlines). I heard they were nice and expensive. So I'll guess I have to see I guess. lol

Tell me your opinions!!!!!!! Big Grin

[Image: bnrlrg_ke.jpg]
When I do my exchange student thing there for a year, it sounds as though I'll be using Japan Airlines. I'll tell you how I liked them. Does anyone know about how long it takes to go from LA to Japan?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:When I do my exchange student thing there for a year, it sounds as though I'll be using Japan Airlines. I'll tell you how I liked them. Does anyone know about how long it takes to go from LA to Japan?

i dont know but from LA to Taipei is like 16 hours.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Northwest is always nice. Also, I had a good time with Japan Airlines!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"