Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Domestic/International Airlines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there! I am quite bored so I am totally gonna ask a totally random question. FOr all you people who like to travel either in the country or out of the country, what is your favorite airline service?

Favorite Domestic Airline: Southwest Airlines and American Airlines (Both are very comfortable and have great service.......the smaller airlines were kinda bumpy)

Favorite International Airline: KOREAN AIR (OMG I had such a great time on this airline service because it was very comfortable and the cabin crew were very nice and the girls were hot ^.^ They always smiled at me when they walked by, and I thought it was nice, plus the price of the tickets aren't bad, they are only $1,190 for me.

-Right now I want to try out Cathay Pacific and JAL (aka Japan Airlines). I heard they were nice and expensive. So I'll guess I have to see I guess. lol

Tell me your opinions!!!!!!! Big Grin

[Image: bnrlrg_ke.jpg]
Well I just traveled to Oregon with American Airlines and was pleased..^_^
Kiruyuki Wrote:Hey there! I am quite bored so I am totally gonna ask a totally random question. FOr all you people who like to travel either in the country or out of the country, what is your favorite airline service?

Favorite Domestic Airline: Southwest Airlines and American Airlines (Both are very comfortable and have great service.......the smaller airlines were kinda bumpy)

Favorite International Airline: KOREAN AIR (OMG I had such a great time on this airline service because it was very comfortable and the cabin crew were very nice and the girls were hot ^.^ They always smiled at me when they walked by, and I thought it was nice, plus the price of the tickets aren't bad, they are only $1,190 for me.

-Right now I want to try out Cathay Pacific and JAL (aka Japan Airlines). I heard they were nice and expensive. So I'll guess I have to see I guess. lol

Tell me your opinions!!!!!!! Big Grin

[Image: bnrlrg_ke.jpg]
When I do my exchange student thing there for a year, it sounds as though I'll be using Japan Airlines. I'll tell you how I liked them. Does anyone know about how long it takes to go from LA to Japan?
onizuka17711 Wrote:When I do my exchange student thing there for a year, it sounds as though I'll be using Japan Airlines. I'll tell you how I liked them. Does anyone know about how long it takes to go from LA to Japan?

i dont know but from LA to Taipei is like 16 hours.
Northwest is always nice. Also, I had a good time with Japan Airlines!