Muffins, skirts, and creeps oh my!!!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I couldn't agree more! I hate to see that, it just looks so bad! In my opinion it's both due to pants that don't fit properly and a bit (many times more than just a bit) of fat that either shouldn't be there or should be hidden because it ruins a woman's body shape. I mean, I have pants like that but you don't see anything spilling when I wear them. It's true I don't have anything to spill but if I did I certainly wouldn't be wearing pants like that, just like I wouldn't show my abdomen if it was covered in fat (now that's gross)!
You know, I really wish more people were like you...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:You know, I really wish more people were like you...

I suppose most people think that even if they're fat they're entitled to wear whatever they want even if the fat is showing and it looks gross. This is indeed true, people have every right to do that, I just think that as with everything else dressing also requires a bit of common sense.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Ah common sense
" now thats a [term] I have not heard for a very long time..."
Asking most people to use common sense is like asking them to perfom advanced calculus in their heads, it aint gonna happen.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I suppose most people think that even if they're fat they're entitled to wear whatever they want even if the fat is showing and it looks gross. This is indeed true, people have every right to do that, I just think that as with everything else dressing also requires a bit of common sense.
He meant he wish more girls were attractive/sexy no matter what they wear :p

ok, actually I lied, but that's not the point.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:He meant he wish more girls were attractive/sexy no matter what they wear :p

ok, actually I lied, but that's not the point.
Hey, I do wish that, so it's not really a lie :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka