crappy days
Batz Kage Wrote:one thing I hate the most is when you were with your gal you listened to your favorite band, then when she's gone, there's to much negative connotation -_-

That happened with an ex some years back. Still some songs I can't listen to. I hope the same thing doesn't happen here... we have very similar taste in music.
Dude, sorry to hear about the hard times with your girlfriend.

I'm happy to say that things are looking more stable here in the house that Zagatto built (ok... I bought it... so what). Relationships can be hard courses to plot.

I can tell you that there is no such thing as "too young" or "too old" to get married. It's all about the two people and how much they love each other. Personally, I'm glad that I got to have my years of wild adventures before getting married. I feel like I know more about what different people have to offer in relationships. On the flip side of that I know people who have been married for over twenty years to their high school sweethearts.

The one thing I see in all long lasting relationships is a commitment to communicate with each other and listen to what each other is looking for.

Your girlfriend may be totally in love with you but just has too much curiosity about what other people are like. Sometimes a temporary break up can lead to a stronger relationship in the end. On the other hand a temporary thing can also end up being a permanent thing.

I hope that things work out well for you.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Sometimes a temporary break up can lead to a stronger relationship in the end.
I second this, in most cases a girl might leave you, but normally she'll end up in a crappy relatiionship & come back to you later :p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I second this, in most cases a girl might leave you, but normally she'll end up in a crappy relatiionship & come back to you later :p

Yeah well I say F*** that. I have never taken anyone back, cause most of the break ups weren?t my fault, and the ones that were, I broke off cause I knew things couldn?t work between us. But if the girl leaves me, it is over. I don't give second chances unless the break up is for unusual reasons. i.e. I think I might have a disease (scary one), I am having serious emotional issues that aren?t about you right now. A break only under strange circumstances allows me no bitterness. But I don?t think I have ever dated a girl that made me think about marriage, so it is probably different then.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I second that. If they take me out to the curb and then want me back, fuck 'em. I'm not going to deal with that, unless there's a special circumstance, like you mentioned. Ex: The other day my friend's gf broke it off with him using the closing line "So I guess I'll see ya around. Then again, hopefully not." in a very indifferential voice. 45 minutes later she calls back saying she made a mistake. Of course he took her back Rolleyes . I never would have done that, especially after the way she dumped him.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I half expected her to call me up today and ask to take her back, but when I talked to her she sounded just fine...

Being the first serious relationship she's had (which is something I worried about in the first place =/ ) she has no idea just how well I treated her. I'm no Romeo but when it comes to girlfriends but i'm damn close compared to most guys. She's gonna get into another relationship and realize just how stupid she is for doing this.
Cidien Wrote:I half expected her to call me up today and ask to take her back, but when I talked to her she sounded just fine...

Being the first serious relationship she's had (which is something I worried about in the first place =/ ) she has no idea just how well I treated her. I'm no Romeo but when it comes to girlfriends but i'm damn close compared to most guys. She's gonna get into another relationship and realize just how stupid she is for doing this.
Someone's conceded...What you wrote is truly...laughable. Don't even try to tell me that believe what you wrote.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Cidien Wrote:Thought this would be a good thread to post this in. Seems after almost 3 years together my girlfriend decides we're too young or some stupid shit and she's not ready for a long term relationship. That was kind of a slap in the face considering I was going to ask her to marry me if she would move to europe with me if I joined the military.... I really thought I had found the person i'd spend the rest of my life with. =/

I had a lot more to say but now that i'm typing it up I really don't have any motivation anymore. Sad Just thought i'd add the newist shit to the crappy days thread....

I must say I do think you're a bit young to get married. And yes, in my opinion, there's such a thing as being too young to marry. Just think about it. What if you had actually married her and then she decided she was too young, that she wanted to experience other things? It would have been worse. That's why I'm all in favour of waiting some years. However, this doesn't mean you couldn't have stayed together. She said she wasn't ready for a long term relationship? Well, I'd say 3 years is long term. Not the kind of long term 20 years is but I think it still qualifies as long term.
I'm really sorry this happened to you. Girls complain about guys all the time but we don't make it easy on you either, do we? Well, I guess you have too look at it from the bright side. If you're really thinking of coming to Europe you'll be able to enjoy what this continent has to offer to the fullest, and we do have some nice things to offer. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Haha, nice. =P I'm feeling quite a bit better today. Thanks guys. The one good thing outta this though that i'm sorta looking forward to is finding a girl I get along with well that likes games and anime. =P The one really hot girl I found that actually knew as much about anime as I do and liked to play video games I had to meet while already dating lol. She was pretty obvious she was interested in dating. What a missed opportunity. :p There just aren't many girls like that around here lol.