Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you.
Blight Wrote:It doesn't matter that much to me lol.

Alcohol is what I'm supposed to watch out for in my family. There are a lot of rehabilitated alkies in my family. But I know better; gambling is my vice. I can't stop once I start, so I just don't gamble at all. If I didn?t keep away from that, I would be out on the streets for sure.
I either don't have a vice or haven't found it yet. I've seen too many people get fucked up from all of that that I know when enough is enough.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Drugs are becoming a problem where I live as well. You kinda know it's an issue when 6th graders are trying to sell me heroine :p . Not to mention, I've got one of the area's hottest drug spots about 1 minute's walk away. A lot of my friends have gotten caught up in all of that shit Sad . At least it's not relatives, like you. Still though, one of my former best friends tried to mug me for drug cash the other day, which is kinda depressing Sad . Sorry for the off topic rant :p .

Ya drugs are quite a problem lately. Fargo (this was a few years ago I found this so it coulda changed but I doubt it) is the meth capitol of the U.S. per capita. It's kinda sad but meth is 5x easier to find up here than weed is lol.

Worst part in my opinion are such strict privacy laws. Talking to police in our area they get really frustrated because they KNOW certain places that are dealing or making meth but they can't always get a warrant to go into the place and bust em.
I really hate drugs.Ive had a friend slit his wrists while on speed.I know heaps of people on weed(actually come to think of it i dont know many people my age that arnt) and even that has some nasty long term effects.Ive also had a friend suddenly hate everyone he knew and dissapear.Go to say hello one day and just went off his rocker.
I dont gamble and 2 1/2 years ago i stopped drinking alltogether.I didnt drink very often,maybe once a month but when i did i binge drinked,didnt stop till i passed out.
Moved to a nicer area now and im away from most that crap.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]