Is there anything good coming out in the anime world?
I was a bit dissapointed with blood. Not much story to it. Hope the series is better.
Well, if I could give some advice about newer series i'd say:

BECK (music)
School Rumble (comedy, but rarely well done!!)
Full Metal Panic (in a few months "the second raid" will start!)
Genshiken (about otaku's Big Grin)
Jagaino-kun (about vegetable animals)
Last Exile (at some point like Water World or Mad Max)
Paranoia Agent (detective)
The Law of Ueki (fighting tournament organized by god, were contestants have really strange powers, like turning garbage into trees)

And the following series I still have to see and have high expectations of:

Monster
Planetes
Aishitreuze Baby
Futakoi Alternative
AIR
Eureka Seven
Konjiki Gash No Bell

Hope u can do something with it.
i dont know if this was mentioned yet but you have to see Bleach it is so amazing and i cant wait for it to start coming out in big number i ussually dont like big series especially ones that are martial arts or fighting or whatever you wanna call it action fighting but anyways. Bleach amazes me its soooooo goood seriously.

Id put it up there just below FMA and Evangelion and i assume when i finish watching all of it i may put it equal to those
Cyrus
Fuchser Wrote:Well, if I could give some advice about newer series i'd say:

BECK (music)
School Rumble (comedy, but rarely well done!!)
Full Metal Panic (in a few months "the second raid" will start!)
Genshiken (about otaku's Big Grin)
Jagaino-kun (about vegetable animals)
Last Exile (at some point like Water World or Mad Max)
Paranoia Agent (detective)
The Law of Ueki (fighting tournament organized by god, were contestants have really strange powers, like turning garbage into trees)

And the following series I still have to see and have high expectations of:

Monster
Planetes
Aishitreuze Baby
Futakoi Alternative
AIR
Eureka Seven
Konjiki Gash No Bell

Hope u can do something with it.

I finished AIR a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. It's somewhat similar to the Onegai series but much more philosophical. It also has the same sort of 'ethereal' ending Saikano has so not everyone will like it.

Like Vicious said Twelve Kingdoms is awesome. Full Metal Alchemist is also spectacular and well, Last Exile is simply my favourite anime. Wolf's Rain is fantastic! Samurai 7 is very cool.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I finished AIR a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. It's somewhat similar to the Onegai series but much more philosophical. It also has the same sort of 'ethereal' ending Saikano has so not everyone will like it.

Like Vicious said Twelve Kingdoms is awesome. Full Metal Alchemist is also spectacular and well, Last Exile is simply my favourite anime. Wolf's Rain is fantastic! Samurai 7 is very cool.

Well I heard AIR has got the same feeling as Kanon (well, the same people made it, so that shouldn't be a surprise) and that series is one of my favorites. So I'm expecting a lot.
There's a new series out subbed by Yesy called Okusama wa Joshikosei, it's about a 17 girl who's married to her physics teacher . . . their marriage is very "pure" to say the least. :p
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
I'd snag Gungrave or Bleach fansubbed of course.

Sidenote: I watched Gungrave in 2 days and i think it affected me more because of that.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Fuchser Wrote:Well I heard AIR has got the same feeling as Kanon (well, the same people made it, so that shouldn't be a surprise) and that series is one of my favorites. So I'm expecting a lot.

I already have all of Kanon's episodes. Now that I know it was made by the same people who made AIR I really have to watch it, although it won't happen before I finish Gankutsuou - The Count of Monte Cristo which I began watching yesterday. Looks like a cool series this one. The story is basicaly the story of The Count of Monte Cristo but as it says in the trailer: "In futuristic Paris, a punk opera unfolds". I think this sentence really says it all, it's a futuristic, punk version of The Count of Monte Cristo. The really bizarre thing about this series is the visual aspect. The textures move, or better they don't move at all which is what gives a feel of moving textures. Every time a character moves the hair and clothes' textures don't move with the character creating that weird effect. What makes the effect even weirder is the fact that those textures are unusual, the characters' hair looks like it's made of marble. Well, it's different but it's not worse because of it.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I already have all of Kanon's episodes. Now that I know it was made by the same people who made AIR I really have to watch it, although it won't happen before I finish Gankutsuou - The Count of Monte Cristo which I began watching yesterday. Looks like a cool series this one. The story is basicaly the story of The Count of Monte Cristo but as it says in the trailer: "In futuristic Paris, a punk opera unfolds". I think this sentence really says it all, it's a futuristic, punk version of The Count of Monte Cristo. The really bizarre thing about this series is the visual aspect. The textures move, or better they don't move at all which is what gives a feel of moving textures. Every time a character moves the hair and clothes' textures don't move with the character creating that weird effect. What makes the effect even weirder is the fact that those textures are unusual, the characters' hair looks like it's made of marble. Well, it's different but it's not worse because of it.

I've seen 5 episodes of Gankutsuou and still have to finish it some time (there's so much! Wink), but if u are going to watch Kanon don't make very high expectations,c ause that could ruin it. This series is a very slowly drama which is best watched in a marathon! I think that's the best way to enjoy this one!