about Appleseed collectors edition
is it really worth it to get the appleseed collectors editon???

i read what the extras were and they seemed ok but nothing amazing so should i hold off and just get the normal version cus i can get the non collectors edition for 11 dollars used so should i just do that or what???

let me know soon thanks

Cyrus
Cyrus
The collectors edition tin is really cool looking. Worth the extra imo just for that.
Cidiens right the Tin case is cool makes a nice weapon too mwahahaha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
uh....

what about the extra special features???
Cyrus
Youd have to ask Cidien because the reason I ended up with the CE is that Best Buy didnt have the normal one, it was on sale, and I had a 10% off coupon so I ended up paying $19.34 after tax.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I actually havn't watched the special features. I'd assume they'd be similar to gits 2 if you have that, but with more interviews.
nope i dont i thought about getting both of them in a pack but its too pricy for me right now so....

ill prolly just rent gits 2 and keep this one from blockbuster
Cyrus
It comes with an extra disc about the making of it (CG anime).

Damn I really wanted that disc, but all they had was the regular edition, so I bought it, and then within a few days they had the freakin' special editions! I could kill something....
I got ahold of the R1 release for 9 bucks and its got enough extras for me, the dub on this is very well done as I'm strictly dub unless I have no choice in the matter.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?