Gundam figures
Blight Wrote:I was a lucky SOB yesterday. Monday, my whole family (lol that we are still speaking to) went to sixflags, the amassment park, without me cause I had to work. Me and my father ride together in my car for now, cause we are switching the engines in his truck, so it obviously doesn?t run right now. So while he wasn?t with me, I was going to run to the local comic shop, and see what manga he had in. They were closed; I was pissed. But I just asked my dad if he minded if we made the stop the next day and he didn?t care. I went in and he didn?t have anything I was looking for. So after I told him to order a couple of things, I was leaving and saw two Gundam models. He doesn?t carry them, so I wasn?t looking for them earlier. But they were two Master Grade, bought IN Japan, (the boxes have the ?yen? symbol price tag on them) old-ass Gundum Models. They from MS08 team I?m pretty sure. The RGM-79 (G) GM and the RGM-79N GM Custom. I got them for 15 bucks a piece. He said some guy just traded them for some other stuff four hours earlier, meaning if I had gone the day before, I never would have gotten them. So what I really had to say was, EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING PIXIE!!!
Oh! I have good news, too :p ! Sounds like I'm going to be one of those exchange student things, so I get to spend a year in Japan starting in March Big Grin . Haha, since we're on the topic of Gundams, I guess I'll get a much nicer selection over there. Now to attempt to learn Japanese :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Oh! I have good news, too :p ! Sounds like I'm going to be one of those exchange student things, so I get to spend a year in Japan starting in March Big Grin . Haha, since we're on the topic of Gundams, I guess I'll get a much nicer selection over there. Now to attempt to learn Japanese :p ...

LUCKY BASTARD!!! Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Haha, I know :p . If there are any rare Japanese Gundams anyone is looking for, just tell me and I'll keep an eye out. Like I said though, the problem is the language. I have 0 language skills. I suck enough at French as it is :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Haha, I know :p . If there are any rare Japanese Gundams anyone is looking for, just tell me and I'll keep an eye out. Like I said though, the problem is the language. I have 0 language skills. I suck enough at French as it is :p ...

BOO ON FRENCH!!!!
i finally got my mom to let me drop it next year Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Action Figures Cidien 8 3,689 02-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Cidien