Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam figures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to find any info on gundam figures on the internet that isn't at least 2 years old seems an impossible task. Anyone know any sites that keep any up to date info on them? Such as bandais possible plans for the future or which series are cancelled and such? Heard a rumor the arch enemy line may start up again but can't find any info on it. =/

On a side not I wish I had picked up as many tallgeese 3 4 inch models as I could, those things are selling for friggin $80 now! Insane.
Cidien Wrote:Trying to find any info on gundam figures on the internet that isn't at least 2 years old seems an impossible task. Anyone know any sites that keep any up to date info on them? Such as bandais possible plans for the future or which series are cancelled and such? Heard a rumor the arch enemy line may start up again but can't find any info on it. =/

On a side not I wish I had picked up as many tallgeese 3 4 inch models as I could, those things are selling for friggin $80 now! Insane.

Holy SHIT! I bought the whole set at one go a while back, haven't painted the Tallgeese 3 yet; that is crazy though.

EDIT: Are you talking about the Endless Waltz ones, because that is the only Tallgeese 3's that I know about. I ask because gundamstoreandmore.com has the 1/144 scale for like 13 bucks, and the 1/100 scale for 28.
I'm talking about the figures not the models. The tallgeese 3 4 inch figure you'd buy at target for $7 one sold for over $80. The Arch Enemy one which I want badly sells for over that sometimes. Wish I had picked one up when they only cost about 50. =/

Another question, anyone know any Japanese lines that are 7-8 inches tall? It sounds like from what i've read Gundam Fix may have bigger figures but I can't ever find the sizes on the ebay auctions I look at.
Cidien Wrote:Trying to find any info on gundam figures on the internet that isn't at least 2 years old seems an impossible task. Anyone know any sites that keep any up to date info on them? Such as bandais possible plans for the future or which series are cancelled and such? Heard a rumor the arch enemy line may start up again but can't find any info on it. =/

http://www.mahq.net doesn't have the info you prolly want, but a site worth looking at anyway.
No not really - but thanks.
I just don't understand why bandai would cancel the arch enemy line. Even the rx one which they made a bajillion of are impossible to find in stores now. I also heard target and walmart won't stock gundam figures anymore. I thought they like money? When they put gundam figures on their shelves and every single one of them is gone a week later but most other figures in the lane are still there, then decide not to stock gundam models... I just don't get it.

Anyways I think the FIX models are about 6 inches high - emailing like 6 different sellers to make sure though. $30-40 is a lot for a figure though. =/ The tallgeese 3 one i'd gladly pay for heheh.
One thing I don't understand are the sizes of the models. What is 1/100 and 1/144? How large are those?
Cidien Wrote:One thing I don't understand are the sizes of the models. What is 1/100 and 1/144? How large are those?
1/100 and 1/144 are scales. For example, If your figure is 1" tall and a 1/144 scale, that would make it 12' tall in real life.
I see.

I just got the tallgeese 3 arch enemy model for an advance birthday presant. =P Picked it up off ebay for $57. Not a bad price for what it usually goes for.
Cidien Wrote:I see.

I just got the tallgeese 3 arch enemy model for an advance birthday presant. =P Picked it up off ebay for $57. Not a bad price for what it usually goes for.
We have like 6 at my Target on clearance for $5 :p ...
onizuka17711 Wrote:We have like 6 at my Target on clearance for $5 :p ...

If that's true why wouldn't you pick them up and sell them on ebay for a huge profit?

Btw the tallgeese 3 is extremely rare, I doubt any store in america has one selling even for the normal price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3AIT&rd=1

That's a link to the one I got.
Cidien Wrote:If that's true why wouldn't you pick them up and sell them on ebay for a huge profit?

Btw the tallgeese 3 is extremely rare, I doubt any store in america has one selling even for the normal price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3AIT&rd=1

That's a link to the one I got.
You kidding me? The stores here are infested with them :p ...
Then again, why not buy them and sell them for a crapload?
Cidien Wrote:Then again, why not buy them and sell them for a crapload?
I think I will :p . Nothing like free money...
I was a lucky SOB yesterday. Monday, my whole family (lol that we are still speaking to) went to sixflags, the amassment park, without me cause I had to work. Me and my father ride together in my car for now, cause we are switching the engines in his truck, so it obviously doesn?t run right now. So while he wasn?t with me, I was going to run to the local comic shop, and see what manga he had in. They were closed; I was pissed. But I just asked my dad if he minded if we made the stop the next day and he didn?t care. I went in and he didn?t have anything I was looking for. So after I told him to order a couple of things, I was leaving and saw two Gundam models. He doesn?t carry them, so I wasn?t looking for them earlier. But they were two Master Grade, bought IN Japan, (the boxes have the ?yen? symbol price tag on them) old-ass Gundum Models. They from MS08 team I?m pretty sure. The RGM-79 (G) GM and the RGM-79N GM Custom. I got them for 15 bucks a piece. He said some guy just traded them for some other stuff four hours earlier, meaning if I had gone the day before, I never would have gotten them. So what I really had to say was, EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING PIXIE!!!
Pages: 1 2