Spiderman 2
Anyone else played this game? This was on my "to buy when it's cheap" list. Got it for xbox off ebay for $15. Webslinging is really awesome in this game. I really hope they make a spiderman 3 game like this with more diverse missions and less stupid people. Example: I can save someone from a buncha thugs and get thanked then he goes to average citizen mode a few seconds later and goes screaming for help because he sees me and is afraid of me. And how many armored cars get robbed in that city in a day? You'd think they'd post a few more guards to protect them. Also, who keeps giving these whiney kids balloons and why can't I slap them for losing them every 5 seconds?

Would really like dodging to be better too. Annoying that I can't dodge while doing something else. I'd rather I abandon my punch and dodge than keep dodging and get shot. =/ I'd like bullets and punches to just do more damage and make it easier to dodge them and kick butt like a superhero should.

I also think it would be cool for a "Venom" cheat to make the world more like GTA heheh. At least you can kinda kill thugs in this game. I don't think many robbers survived the 30 story nose dive I had them take off the buildings. =P
Yeah, I have a copy of it. Webslinging is cool but the rest gets soo boring so soon. Its the same thing over and over from the moment you start. I think I played it for an hour and then moved on.

If you want destruction, give 'destroy all humans' a try. Its alot of fun giving people anal probes Big Grin
Ya my friend has it and says it's awesome. Just not sure if I wanna drop $50 on it. Money's pretty tight right now. =/ Not many games I get when they first come out. I think Halo's the first game i've bought right away in a couple years.
Cidien Wrote:Ya my friend has it and says it's awesome. Just not sure if I wanna drop $50 on it. Money's pretty tight right now. =/ Not many games I get when they first come out. I think Halo's the first game i've bought right away in a couple years.

Well, I have every game that's come out on ps2 in the past 5 months through bittorent. Mod chips rule Big Grin

Only ones I've bought in the past year or so is GTA:SA, GT4, Socom2(for the online part) and RE4 for the cube. I'm pretty much fed up with the companies charging us europeans 20 to 40% more compared to the US and releasing stuff 5 months after the rest of the world. It sucks reading your opinions of games I have to wait months before playing. Finnally when you guys got MGS3 and we had to wait about 6 months I was fed up and had a kick ass mod chip put into it

Now I have every game days or weeks before US release and pretty much for free. Bad thing is I hardly have time to play. I have about 80 ps2 games lying arround that I still plan on putting some time into but the back-log is ever increasing. I'm grabbing Psychonauts as we speak.

I also wouldn't drop $50 on destroy all humans. Its a great game and the humor in it is fantastic but I can see it getting boring after a couple of hours. Only games I think are worth $50 are games with atleast 25 hours of unique gameplay (not counting replays) which are racing games, online games and good rpg's. I won't drop that money on a platformer, shooter or adventure game that you finish within 15 hours.