Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Spiderman 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else played this game? This was on my "to buy when it's cheap" list. Got it for xbox off ebay for $15. Webslinging is really awesome in this game. I really hope they make a spiderman 3 game like this with more diverse missions and less stupid people. Example: I can save someone from a buncha thugs and get thanked then he goes to average citizen mode a few seconds later and goes screaming for help because he sees me and is afraid of me. And how many armored cars get robbed in that city in a day? You'd think they'd post a few more guards to protect them. Also, who keeps giving these whiney kids balloons and why can't I slap them for losing them every 5 seconds?

Would really like dodging to be better too. Annoying that I can't dodge while doing something else. I'd rather I abandon my punch and dodge than keep dodging and get shot. =/ I'd like bullets and punches to just do more damage and make it easier to dodge them and kick butt like a superhero should.

I also think it would be cool for a "Venom" cheat to make the world more like GTA heheh. At least you can kinda kill thugs in this game. I don't think many robbers survived the 30 story nose dive I had them take off the buildings. =P
Yeah, I have a copy of it. Webslinging is cool but the rest gets soo boring so soon. Its the same thing over and over from the moment you start. I think I played it for an hour and then moved on.

If you want destruction, give 'destroy all humans' a try. Its alot of fun giving people anal probes Big Grin
Ya my friend has it and says it's awesome. Just not sure if I wanna drop $50 on it. Money's pretty tight right now. =/ Not many games I get when they first come out. I think Halo's the first game i've bought right away in a couple years.
Cidien Wrote:Ya my friend has it and says it's awesome. Just not sure if I wanna drop $50 on it. Money's pretty tight right now. =/ Not many games I get when they first come out. I think Halo's the first game i've bought right away in a couple years.

Well, I have every game that's come out on ps2 in the past 5 months through bittorent. Mod chips rule Big Grin

Only ones I've bought in the past year or so is GTA:SA, GT4, Socom2(for the online part) and RE4 for the cube. I'm pretty much fed up with the companies charging us europeans 20 to 40% more compared to the US and releasing stuff 5 months after the rest of the world. It sucks reading your opinions of games I have to wait months before playing. Finnally when you guys got MGS3 and we had to wait about 6 months I was fed up and had a kick ass mod chip put into it

Now I have every game days or weeks before US release and pretty much for free. Bad thing is I hardly have time to play. I have about 80 ps2 games lying arround that I still plan on putting some time into but the back-log is ever increasing. I'm grabbing Psychonauts as we speak.

I also wouldn't drop $50 on destroy all humans. Its a great game and the humor in it is fantastic but I can see it getting boring after a couple of hours. Only games I think are worth $50 are games with atleast 25 hours of unique gameplay (not counting replays) which are racing games, online games and good rpg's. I won't drop that money on a platformer, shooter or adventure game that you finish within 15 hours.