Bleeding Heart
I know I came back late in the convo but just let me put my two cents in. As for me I have a hard time around girls. Doesn't help that I'm a virgin either I guess. Of course that one girls still has a crush on me but I don't know. All I know is that I believe females should be treated like they are special. That doesn't mean to let them walk all over you of course but oh well. Then again perhaps me being a hopeless romantic is getting in the way. Ah well. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should treat a girl as if she is going to be your soulmat who shares yur life with you. Meaning not touching her until after marriage. Thats just my view on things I guess.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I know I came back late in the convo but just let me put my two cents in. As for me I have a hard time around girls. Doesn't help that I'm a virgin either I guess. Of course that one girls still has a crush on me but I don't know. All I know is that I believe females should be treated like they are special. That doesn't mean to let them walk all over you of course but oh well. Then again perhaps me being a hopeless romantic is getting in the way. Ah well. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should treat a girl as if she is going to be your soulmat who shares yur life with you. Meaning not touching her until after marriage. Thats just my view on things I guess.
One thing I learned the hard way, don't call them females, call'em girls, or ladies, I personally like Lass; but female, er that's got weird conotations.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:One thing I learned the hard way, don't call them females, call'em girls, or ladies, I personally like Lass; but female, er that's got weird conotations.

Hahaha, I have never thought about that before. But I wouldn?t usually refer to a girl standing there as a "female". I usually say woman myself; female is more for making a point in a conversation of a "Male vs. Female" argument.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Hahaha, I have never thought about that before. But I wouldn?t usually refer to a girl standing there as a "female". I usually say woman myself; female is more for making a point in a conversation of a "Male vs. Female" argument.
Yeah, back when I was more of a stumbling fool (I'm very ashamed of my stupidity & litteral retardation of my childhood) I called them females, as at the time it seems like a dividing title, showing no liking to them & claiming them to be quite different from a man, as though not the same speicies; but as time went by, slowly I stopped using such terminology.

Then in 10th grade I met a guy that was litterally retarded, & he called them females, it showed me how retarded I'd once sounded.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Well I wouldn't call them that in public, I was just makiing a point. Anyway, What I mean to say is that women are special and should be treated as such. If they treat you like crap then that is their problem. Anyway I thinkthat is all I have to say on that subject as I seem to know very little about it anyway.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well I wouldn't call them that in public, I was just makiing a point. Anyway, What I mean to say is that women are special and should be treated as such. If they treat you like crap then that is their problem. Anyway I thinkthat is all I have to say on that subject as I seem to know very little about it anyway.
Unfortunately I'm with you on this one. Every girl I have gone out with has treated me like crap at some point in the relationship though so I don't think they are all as special as you think. Maybe I'm going after the wrong girls too. I don't know...which is the problem.
animefan777x Wrote:Unfortunately I'm with you on this one. Every girl I have gone out with has treated me like crap at some point in the relationship though so I don't think they are all as special as you think. Maybe I'm going after the wrong girls too. I don't know...which is the problem.
Yeah, lately I've been wanting to bitch about a girl I know; one minute she was bitching that I never tried to sleep with her & asking if I still like her; the next she was asking me if I could get my friend to go over to her house -_-
Last time it was, we both admitted we still liked each other & then she came over & tried to kiss him in my bed; I got upset & she laughed. But as always she returns (whenever she either needs support or can't find anyone to call her beautiful) says she's sorry & expects that to fix everything. Hell, my friend, when I mention him going over there he freaked out on me & nearly hit his head on my doorway; he's seen me snap on a few guys who've tried to touch my ex's, & I guess he's scared I'm'ma hurt'em Tongue

But Hell, my two longest relationships of my life were the same deal; the latter of which the girl left me everytime she thought she could find someone better; then would return when I either found another person first, or if she couldn't find anyone;

I try to believe it's because all the girls I g out with have histories of abuse; but Hell I guess all girls CAN be bitches -_-

Er, which reminds me, the girl that asked me out a little while back just totally disappeared, strange :S

Batz Kage Wrote:Er, which reminds me, the girl that asked me out a little while back just totally disappeared, strange :S

The other girl ate her?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:The other girl ate her?
Quite possibly Big Grin ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Batz Kage Wrote:Yeah, lately I've been wanting to bitch about a girl I know; one minute she was bitching that I never tried to sleep with her & asking if I still like her; the next she was asking me if I could get my friend to go over to her house -_-
Last time it was, we both admitted we still liked each other & then she came over & tried to kiss him in my bed; I got upset & she laughed. But as always she returns (whenever she either needs support or can't find anyone to call her beautiful) says she's sorry & expects that to fix everything. Hell, my friend, when I mention him going over there he freaked out on me & nearly hit his head on my doorway; he's seen me snap on a few guys who've tried to touch my ex's, & I guess he's scared I'm'ma hurt'em Tongue

But Hell, my two longest relationships of my life were the same deal; the latter of which the girl left me everytime she thought she could find someone better; then would return when I either found another person first, or if she couldn't find anyone;

I try to believe it's because all the girls I g out with have histories of abuse; but Hell I guess all girls CAN be bitches -_-

Er, which reminds me, the girl that asked me out a little while back just totally disappeared, strange :S

Dude, you've got a severely messed up love life. If you can call that a love life.
Blight Wrote:The other girl ate her?
that's well likely; these are the same girls that last time one asked me to the movies the other asked me back; we split & now I was going to start dating the second girl but she oges missing at a time my ex askes me over to dinner.

Sorry about that man. Maybe you should start listening to Hammer. That migh tor might not work fo ryou but it usually does for me. Anyway hope everything works out.
Oh my :eek:
I go away for a couple of weeks and this is what I come back to. You guys seem to have such a twisted outlook on women. And I can't really blame you. You will find the bitches are always out there. Only as you get older they seem to thin out in numbers. My best advice to you all is to have fun, don't worry about relationships at this point, and take them as they come. :p If there's a perfect chick out there for you . . . . you'll find her when you least expect it. (or she will find you) So have fun and enjoy life. Take it all one day at a time and don't sweat the flighty dames.

with all my love,
Pre Cool
[Image: Nikki-FutureChange.png]
Thanks for your advice Pre. I hope yo are right. Anway later all.
I'm usually right:p But if I'm wrong you can flog me.:eek:
Take care of yourselves,
PreCool
[Image: Nikki-FutureChange.png]