Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Bleeding Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Okay I know I'm a little strange sometimes but I was kind of wondering if it was normal to

feel isolated all the time. I hae some friends in real life and I like to consider some of you

all as friends but lately I have felt down in the dumps and I just don't know why. Is this

normal? I mean I like to think those who I call friends know me but sometimes I'm not so

sure, Sometimes I feel like I don't even know who I am. I just don't know what to think

anymore as sometimes I just feel, so...useless I guess. Sometimes its just an up and

down thing for me and other times its constant but noone notices but me. Anyway Sorry

to bother you guys with this issue. Feel free to comment or not depending on your

preference.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Okay I know I'm a little strange sometimes but I was kind of wondering if it was normal to feel isolated all the time. I hae some friends in real life and I like to consider some of you all as friends but lately I have felt down in the dumps and I just don't know why. Is this normal? I mean I like to think those who I call friends know me but sometimes I'm not so sure, Sometimes I feel like I don't even know who I am. I just don't know what to think anymore as sometimes I just feel, so...useless I guess. Sometimes its just an up and down thing for me and other times its constant but noone notices but me. Anyway Sorry to bother you guys with this issue. Feel free to comment or not depending on your preference.
We all get that way, you need a woman, & to get laid.
Lately the main thing on my mind has been: "Damn it's been ages since I've seen a nice pair of breasts."
Batz Kage Wrote:We all get that way, you need a woman, & to get laid.
Lately the main thing on my mind has been: "Damn it's been ages since I've seen a nice pair of breasts."

LMAO. A nice bead necklace will fix that for you if you run into a slut. I have gone several weeks in a row seeing nice ones that way. Wink

But, yeah everyone I think goes through times like that Ryo, me included. Like being super depressed the day after Christmas shouldn?t be possible, but I was. Lovin? helps though lol. Big Grin
You seem so sad and lost. That is completely normal. Most everyone has these feelings at one point or another. You may want to take the boys' advice and check out some rack. I know that always makes me feel better. It won't make the pain go away but it has a numbing effect. Just do some soul searching. You might find the answer 2 weeks from now or perhaps in 10 years. I have faith it is out there for you. Mabey in a local titty bar who knows. :p
I danced in a club for 4 years. You would be shocked in the advice the girls can give. They aren't all tits and booty after all. You can hit 2 birds with one stone. Big Grin Just think about it. Wink
Actually I don't notice those at all. Mostly I'm to shy to even approach a girl most of the time. Would this be a good or a bad thing?
preeminent Wrote:I danced in a club for 4 years. You would be shocked in the advice the girls can give. They aren't all tits and booty after all. You can hit 2 birds with one stone. Big Grin Just think about it. Wink

I don't believe you. Pics plz :p :p

Just kiddin, I know what you mean. Those girls often have alot of confidence and know what they are doing (as in they are not forced to dance half naked) and they meet alot of people which practically equals a psyc. degree through experience. Plus they often dance to be able to pay for education so they are not as stupid as they look on that stage.

As for you Ryo. You really don't need advice. Your a good guy through and through and I'm sure you'll find your place in life just fine on your own Smile

But regarding your last question, just be yourself. If your shy arround girls than that's the way you are (just don't avoid being arround them) and you'll probably find a girl someday that likes that in you.

I've said it before, just go with the flow. It'll all work out in the end. It always does Wink
I get depressed a lot, too. However, I've come to realize that it just happens. I get over it by knowing that I'll get over it, put simply.
Have faith in yourself. As cliche at that sounds it is the best advice to take and give. You seem like a very deep person. Women love a sensitive man. We are attracted to jerks but never truely love them. We always go back to the sensitive guys. Be yourself and you will find what you are looking for. Just remember to never lose yourself and never conform.

And yes when I get my scanner working I will post pics Smile
(not nude ones) :p
preeminent Wrote:Have faith in yourself. As cliche at that sounds it is the best advice to take and give. You seem like a very deep person. Women love a sensitive man. We are attracted to jerks but never truely love them. We always go back to the sensitive guys. Be yourself and you will find what you are looking for. Just remember to never lose yourself and never conform.

And yes when I get my scanner working I will post pics Smile
(not nude ones) :p

I was hoping you would. Wink But, that being attracted to jerks stuff ticks me off. Since I?ve tried to be a nice guy, I find hardly any girl that even wants to know my name. Even though a deep relation is what I want, I hate being good! :mad:
Im sorry be let me reiterate differently. I should have said many chicks dig bad boys. Not all of them. There is always hope for the kind hearted sweet guy out there. They need to know when to make themselves available. It could be a shoulder to cry on or it could be that she just needs someone to spend time with. These are the things that cause (women in general) to fall in love. It is as simple as a kind word, a little respect, or even a long time friendship. These are things for you boys' to chew on for awhile. :o
If you ever need sound advice all you have to do is ask.

All My Love,
Pre Cool
Blight Wrote:I was hoping you would. Wink But, that being attracted to jerks stuff ticks me off. Since I?ve tried to be a nice guy, I find hardly any girl that even wants to know my name. Even though a deep relation is what I want, I hate being good! :mad:

I'm an extremely nice guy when it comes to girls. I've never had a girl turn me down when i've asked em out. Being the nice guy does pay off. You won't wanna be with stupid chicks that like negative attention when you're married. Ryo seems a bit too nice and shy, which will make it harder for him to find a good girl. (mostly the too shy part) However, it's better to get a girl that knows who you are than to get a girl and have her learn who you are later.
That is very true, Cidien, in some aspects. Many young girls today do not know what qualities to look for in a young man. They may seem like cold hearted wenches but most grow out of it. They come to realize the negative attention they once craved will never fill the void. And that is where the nice guy comes in. Dependable and kind. Wink I wish I knew then what I know now. Life would have been so much easier. Big Grin Just as you deserve a chance do not overlook the possibility of someone waiting for theirs. :p

pre
preeminent Wrote:Im sorry be let me reiterate differently. I should have said many chicks dig bad boys. Not all of them. There is always hope for the kind hearted sweet guy out there. They need to know when to make themselves available. It could be a shoulder to cry on or it could be that she just needs someone to spend time with. These are the things that cause (women in general) to fall in love. It is as simple as a kind word, a little respect, or even a long time friendship. These are things for you boys' to chew on for awhile. :o
If you ever need sound advice all you have to do is ask.

All My Love,
Pre Cool

lol, I don't need advice trying to find a girl. I know how, I'm just being impatient and expecting my true and destined love to fall from the sky or something. It was easy to find a girl when didn?t have to like their personality. However, all those relationships are not part of what I seek now, and I must admit, my approach now seems weak by comparison of how I used to handle women. I just got sick of girls that wear so shallow, they were damn near transparent. So, I need no real help, I just need to learn to wait.
This topic sounds interesting so I am going to jump in. Blight, I know exactly where you are coming from with girls today. At my high school a lot of the girls are really slutty and are just looking to get laid for some popularity and those kind of girls are just going to screw you over in the long run. Now I'm not sure how old you are or anything, but I was wondering for the college people, if maybe girls start to mature and realize what a relationship should be when they get older (like in their 20's or so). This is what I was hoping because I can't find a decent girl in high school. They are all so fake because all they want is to be noticed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5