GuiltyGearX2Animeunlock?
I couldn't find GGX2 for the PS2 at first so I bought if for the Xbox instead. I was told I could unlock the anime after I completed the game. Well many many many hours later I completed it and was THEN told it could only be unlocked in the PS2 version :mad: . SO . . . .I searched and searched and now I am the proud owner of 3 copies of the PS2 version. :p (I figured I would bogart them for gifts or something.) I am currently playing the PS2 version and love it but, before I spend the many hours beating it again I must know. Well I just wanted to know what I have to do to unlock this phantom anime. So please anyone, have you unlocked it? How do I do so? :eek: Does God hate me? I mean, I skipped work for this game. Rolleyes
Ummm...there's an anime? I am pretty sure I have unlocked everything in my copys of GGX, GGX2, and GGX:I, and no anime's to be found other than opening sequences and such, as far as I know.

I think you may have been dupped. Unless someone knows something I don't?
[Image: kitty.gif]
As far as I know all there is is tons of pictures and stuff, no actual anime and I have both the ps2 and xbox version.
From what I hear, If you use any cheat codes whatsoever it will not unlock unless you restart from the beginning. This is only what I've heard. I can only hope my sources are correct and that I recieve more info.
A girl can dream can't she? :p
Please someone throw me a bone.
I picked it up as soon as it was released and did not hear of what you speak, I didnt even know there were cheat codes.
there is no unlockable anime. A good friend of mine is a maniac about these games and he has found no such unlockable, and if anyone would find it, he would.
Im gone for so long and come back to this? Time for some schoolin'.....

Im prolly the biggest GG freak on the earth...The "Anime" is just a cartoon short for the 2nd game only. I have the PS2 version and its playable from the start. Its just a little thing to show what you're getting into and thats all. There is no anime yet and I promise i will kiss my PC screen when i find out there is or ever will be.

The Dark One Has Spoken!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"