american voice actors
Didn't the voice actor for Spike do bank comercails?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Boy I am starting to feel old when people are talking about Power Rangers, Sonic and Ninja Turtles in old age status. I think of the old Jonny Quest and Gundam Movies of the early 80s as older
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:Boy I am starting to feel old when people are talking about Power Rangers, Sonic and Ninja Turtles in old age status. I think of the old Jonny Quest and Gundam Movies of the early 80s as older

Bah, I'm only 8 years younger than you. April 26, 83! Anything that's more than 10 years old is considered "back in the day" IMO.
Perspective I guess, I have seen people refering to anime titles like "Nadia The Secret of Blue Water" 1988-89 and "Escaflowne" early 90s as old. I keep thinking of old or older stuff over 20 years old as back in the day. "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" 1983 or even "Voltron" I believe from the very early 80s also
Excel saga
Do't foret Ronin Warrioirs, Lupin III, and Guyver Bio Booster Armor. Now those are some tight old animes.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Your right on them ones Ryo. I was thinking of all the anime or anime inspired titles that I could from that 20-30 years ago window I grew up in and man there is alot of titles I miss.
Excel saga
Yep, Now if only the Power Rangers suits would eat them alive and put them out of everyone's misery.
i was playing devil may cry 3 today ive only beat the first 2 lvls it seems ok but if it doesent get much better im gonna be pretty dissapointed but onto the subject at hand. Yeah the voiceing is sooooooooo annoying i mean im not expecting a lot but its pretty bad.

Oh well could be worst but anyways i dont have much problem with the voice acting on most anime then again im talking newer anime like less then 5 years some old anime especially on vhs has some horrible voice acting.
Cyrus
One wordfor you. Oldschool. Now that has some good voice acting. Especially Golden Age oldschool. Which reminds me, I have to watch some more of my old ones in Japanese with subtitles. Maybe when Summer is pver. Anyway later all and just remember this, Hammer is the Ace pf Spades but Jpop and Jrock are the jokers.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Do't foret Ronin Warrioirs, Lupin III, and Guyver Bio Booster Armor. Now those are some tight old animes.

Lupin is old but the dubbing isn't. Guyver has some horrible voice acting but it also has some good talent that still voice acts today.