What's hot in the scanulations?
I've got the first 15 chapters of Death Note d/led, did it last night before sleeping (er this morning before sleeping -_-) & the first 6 unzipped, I'm giving it a try.

As for MPD Psycho, I checked O-Manga, they have volume 1-10 done, but only 1-9 on single d/ls, do I have to use the huge bit torrent to get all including 10? It was a big pain in the rear when I had all but the last 1 or 2 volumes of Bokko & had to d/l the entire series to get them. Will they later put up the tenth volume or is there 'next page' button that I'm missing.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
beLIEve me, I hate to double post, but thought I would because it's more of a conclusion, than extra info.

I finished the first 8 chapters of Death Note... I Think I'm in Love. The One Shot was decent, but like yall said, the story kick arse, more so than I imagined.
Although I plan to stop reading for tonight & save a bit for later. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:beLIEve me, I hate to double post, but thought I would because it's more of a conclusion, than extra info.

I finished the first 8 chapters of Death Note... I Think I'm in Love. The One Shot was decent, but like yall said, the story kick arse, more so than I imagined.
Although I plan to stop reading for tonight & save a bit for later. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

one thing you should know about death note is that the story REALLY slows down at some points.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:one thing you should know about death note is that the story REALLY slows down at some points.

It really does. I still love it though. But SO MUCH happens in just a few chapters, that after reading only 10 or so... it's like 'jesus, if Takahashi wrote this, it wouldn't be until chapter 82 that it was this far'. Lots of talking, too, but it's SUCH a refreshing change from most the crap that is out now. The series really made me have faith in new mangas.
dvd_master Wrote:It really does. I still love it though. But SO MUCH happens in just a few chapters, that after reading only 10 or so... it's like 'jesus, if Takahashi wrote this, it wouldn't be until chapter 82 that it was this far'. Lots of talking, too, but it's SUCH a refreshing change from most the crap that is out now. The series really made me have faith in new mangas.

ya... the story slows down for about ten chapters when the seven buisness guys get involved... its not until about ten chapters later that the story starts to pick up again...
BTW: RYUKUU is my favourite character EVER!!! Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Batz Kage Wrote:I have like 7-8 gigs of Scanulations unzipped, & about just as much if not more still zipped up that I've never touched.

Most often I'll start collecting a series & refuse to read it till it's finished, & if it gets liecensed, then no shoot, I jsut never read it, but with some series like MAR, Bleach, & Black Cat I started reading right away, & now that most scanulator have (not..shhh) stopped translating them I'm like wtf, now I have to wait & actually buy them. (I'm cheap & lazy)
I might buy MAR, but Black Cat took a weird turn that started to remind me of HxH (which I love, but just don't see as being right for BC) & Bleach looks like it's going to be one of the next Pokemons at my school & I'd rather not put up with their fanboyism.

I've bought 5 Black Cat volumes so far and I quite like it. It's not one of my favourite manga but it's not one I'd stop buying either. Now, Bleach I love, I truly do. F* publisher only puts out a volume every 3 months, that's torture! Although as far as money's concerned it's a very good thing. I have no self control when it comes to manga and given the amount of titles I'm buying at the moment it's good that something exacts some control over me. The next thing I'll start buying is Shonan Junai Gumi, then next month Lament of Lamb. I have really high expectations concerning Lament of Lamb.

Is MAR as good as you guys make it sound? 'Cause it's about to be published in France and I'd like to know if it's worth buying.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've bought 5 Black Cat volumes so far and I quite like it. It's not one of my favourite manga but it's not one I'd stop buying either. Now, Bleach I love, I truly do. F* publisher only puts out a volume every 3 months, that's torture! Although as far as money's concerned it's a very good thing. I have no self control when it comes to manga and given the amount of titles I'm buying at the moment it's good that something exacts some control over me. The next thing I'll start buying is Shonan Junai Gumi, then next month Lament of Lamb. I have really high expectations concerning Lament of Lamb.

Is MAR as good as you guys make it sound? 'Cause it's about to be published in France and I'd like to know if it's worth buying.
Eh, hard to say exactly, I mean as far as I understood the story:
Ginta's father travels to this weird world that Ginta keeps dreaming about & saves them (I think it was his father they never say, nor do I remember). Ginta gets his chance to go there & does.
In our world Ginta has to wear glasses, & can't run 1/4 a mile without passing out, in the magical world all his abilities are multiplied.

He gains the most evil bad guy's weapon of mass destruction, a living ARM.
Arms are things like necklaces, bracelets, & the sort that either turn into weapons or summon guardians.

As far as I've gotten Ginta has met Jack (who fights with a shovel), Ed & the little dog guy, Hime (the alternate world version of the girl Ginta likes, he always thought he was dreaming of saving her, but really it was the princess)

He has to fight the Chess no Kama, who ressurtect their leader.

It's kinda really cool (at one time it was my favorite), but I'd suggest reading a few scanulations before deciding to put money out for it.

Damn it! It looks interesting! There I go again!
Thanks. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]