white or tanned skin?
I think it depends on the individual too. Just some people look rediculous tanned while others dont. I know I have the type of skin that just doesn't look right tanned, but since I live in Florida I tend to get one anyway and I burn like theres no tomorrow but I try to stay out of the direct sun and whatnot. I guess I'd be one of those sickly looking people...I know its becuase Im a redhead too though. Gotta love freckles :o
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've never been a victim of racism so I don't truly know what it is like

You were never a victim because you are a true blooded Caucasian.
Minorities always face racism. Basically, everyone has racism in them, just whether it's outright obvious or whether it is hidden really well.
Before anyone blatantly said "hell no!", go think about it. Wink

I like girls to be fair, guys to be tan, but not charred. Charred people look 'dirty' and messy to me. Fair girls look clean and tidy. Smile People who are sun-kissed look healthy and happy. :p
As long as they are naturally colored or not overdo the tanning, it's fine by me as long as they look natural.
' Wrote:she just looked at me like who the hell are you and never replied...

Maybe your sexyness made her nervous Wink
gubi-gubi Wrote:Maybe your sexyness made her nervous Wink
He's right dude, you jus scared her off, your body language just screamed, 'hey baby I got a big lolipop for ya" and she was white, so you know, she knew you were just to much of a man for ya. Wanna talk about race, come down where I live, most the girls will go crazy over you, but then you'd have to face their dad's shotgun for not being white -_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
rav96 Wrote:Well im kinda glad that this forum isnt full of the IGNORANT ass faced peops!
too bad these ignorant fools exist...for example just today said hi to a new "white" Backpacker who just got in and she just looked at me like who the hell are you and never replied... bt then when Dan (this cool guy i met saiyd the same thing she was all friendly and nice...but just bitchy to me..well not that im bothered its just an example of the crap)

Not worthy! She's just not worthy of your attention! :mad:

rav96 Wrote:this is such a common occurence its annoying all im doing is mingling with fellow travellors...just that most "white" women (gross generalisation but from my experience just and true) are soooo full of themsleves that you cant even look in their apparent direction with out them, thinking your checking them out...i feel like slapping them so bad!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so oblivious to that! Big Grin When I first started going out with my boyfriend he'd go crazy because, according to him, men (and women :p ) were constantly staring at me. The truth is I only noticed anything when he started complaining. Then again a cousin of mine was once mad at me because I passed him by, looked at him and totally ignored him. It so happens I didn't ignore him, I truly didn't see him, even if I was looking in his direction. I just can't focus on people's faces when I'm walking in the street, most of the time I'm in dreamland. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

See, see, I'm not the only one thinking you're sexy! You're too good to bitches like that!
gubi-gubi Wrote:Yep same here. Im living in Manchester in the UK where litterally there is equal amounts of every type of race/religion/sexuality etc etc... People do tend to stick to their groups though. The gay village for gay people, Rusholme for muslim people (where im living, I like to mix it up Wink ) etc etc but in all it's the most mixed I have ever seen a place...

We have quite a few immigrants here, not nearly as much as in the UK but then again Portugal only has 10 million people. Many Brazilians, Africans and Eastern Europeans live here but they reside mostly in the south of the country whereas I live in the North. However, I'm lucky enough to live in the Chinese's city of choice. Big Grin
I would love to live in a place like London or Amsterdam, beautiful places with lots of people from all over the world.
Japschin Wrote:You were never a victim because you are a true blooded Caucasian.
Minorities always face racism. Basically, everyone has racism in them, just whether it's outright obvious or whether it is hidden really well.
Before anyone blatantly said "hell no!", go think about it. Wink

Well, people who know me will tell you I have pretty uncommon ideas and ideals so I just might not be racist at all, who knows. I am prejudiced against prejudiced people so...

Hahahaha ROFL!!!
lol you guys are sooo sweet!
im not sexy im just me AWESOME :p Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/