E3
Sutpid ambiguous marketers are confusing me.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
I think this is the 4th time I'm saying this, Ciden there will be two 360's, one that comes with the hdd and one that does not come with the hdd. As far as the cost for the 360 I am not going to pay more than $350, so if they do try to make extra til the ps3 is released than I really do think the ps3 will dreamcast the 360, that would be a mistake and an insult to the hardcore gamers, in my opinion. Just so people realize the blue-ray dvd player is a high-def player, There is no way sony will launch with less than $350.
I only see one place you said that now that i've read the huge paragraph you posted. I didn't read it before because I can't stand it when people forget how to use the enter key. Can you link to somewhere it states they will have 2 versions, one with one without the hdd?
Thats what i mean by ambiguous.I think sites are reporting what they think just of the spec sheet which says that it has a detachable and upgradable hdd not whether it comes with it.It later insinuates that it does come with it but there is no place ive found that fully just says it.Its a common question on the ign forums and every thread says it comes with it.
check out the latest bs from xbox
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html
Im not sure here but arnt they just making dicks of themselves by saying they are hugly more powerfull than a console that isnt due out till well after them.And using pc graphics card for the comparison.
Also isnt using the on board edram to boost their bandwidth using a total figure also kinda dumb.Surely this sort of thing is only going to be retaliated against by sony.
Ya I think xbox claiming to be more powerful is stupid. They should sound like it's more powerful without saying it, cuz right now they are a bunch of liars.

Also, i've read that ms has claimed the 360 will be easier to develop for than the ps3. Read too much crap to even try to find this link, but how would they know this?
Yeah, while I was watching the pre e3 microsoft press conference they stated that the 360 is the most powerful, while I agree that it is powerful I think microsoft has a lacking marketing image for the 360. Like Allard was saying that the gamer could make a micro payment to the person who does not game but makes digital merchandise for the gamer. That isnt really solid marketing, why would a gamer pay the non gamer for in game merchandise when the non gamer does not know anything about the game. I think they are trying too hard to get sisters and girlfriends to buy into the 360 and alienating the person who is actually going to buy their console.
Cidien Wrote:Ya I think xbox claiming to be more powerful is stupid. They should sound like it's more powerful without saying it, cuz right now they are a bunch of liars.

Also, i've read that ms has claimed the 360 will be easier to develop for than the ps3. Read too much crap to even try to find this link, but how would they know this?

I've read one thingbefore that said one of the game developers were bitching because Sony's consoles were a b!tch to program for compared to the others. This was in aconsole war type arguement, so God only knows if it's true, nor do I remember if they were talking about the PS2 or PSP; but assuming the said was correct, then I guess it might apply to the next generation console as well.
Sorry nothing much here but an assumption based on another rumor-ish thing. :confused:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Several developers have said they don't like the ps2 because it's hard to develop for. However, that doesn't mean it applies to the next gen consoles.
AT the conference the unreal guy said it was easy.This gen may be interesting.Sounds like the gpu side of things is going to be easier on ps3 because its closer to pc than xbox.
Actually i was reading another article bit ago.. And why alot of people said the Ps2 was hard to develop for is because you had to use Assembly language to code the games for. While the Ps3 can / will use C/C++ to be able to program games for. But i have never had a development kit for th ps3 so i can't tell you.. I know the xbox was easy because you used C++ and DirectX which will probably be the same for the 360.

Me personally like all the demo's of the Video's for the raw processing power.. The Xbox 360 will only output 1080i while the Ps3 can output 1080p twice.. (Btw 1080p is alot more processing power then 1080i) just watching that plus the cell decoding 12 HD signals.. thats alot.. heh my PC probably couldn't do 6 HD contents at the same time.
this makes an interesting read
http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22971
Its heavenly sword info.Says they have the indoor scene running at 1080p fine.
Well, did anyone look into advent children. I saw some more of it and it looks pretty good even though its only a movie. Has anyone read about the new Dirge of Cerebus game, its supposed to be a ff 7 side story mixing up rpg elements and shooting, the screens I saw were all Vincent shooting stuff up.
Anyone have some good sites for the new Zelda Games pictures from E3? i have saw a few and they look awesome.. Just wondering if anyone has a good site with lots of pictures on it..
Schultz Wrote:Anyone have some good sites for the new Zelda Games pictures from E3? i have saw a few and they look awesome.. Just wondering if anyone has a good site with lots of pictures on it..

Especially free. Big Grin I've found a few sites with pics and movies but when you click on 'em they take you to join pages where you have to join for like $5-10. We could always try BT or bearshare Schultz, I havn't tried those yet myself. Well, for movies anyways, dunno about pics.
Dunno about pics.Ign had a heap of hi res ones up at e3.Go here fore torrents of the whole movie demo thing.Its dam big file.http://www.titaniumtorrents.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re-E3 / geo85 13 7,442 06-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  And E3 unofficially begins... Blight 46 19,261 05-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Last Post: geo85
  PlayStation 3 to be unveiled before E3 Last Exile 9 4,845 02-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Last Post: wrxh8r
  Upcoming Games/Hardware (post E3) SirChico 5 3,558 06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  E3 2004 (now) Last Exile 12 5,533 05-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Last Post: BobDoleX
  E3 2004 Last Exile 5 3,637 03-11-2004, 06:24 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Doom 3 version 0.02 E3 alpha leak JunkieJoe 6 3,692 06-19-2003, 03:39 PM
Last Post: kakomu
  E3: Most Anticipated Game - Halo 2 (XBOX) Duragon 6 4,247 05-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx