Naruto HK's that are not TV rips
Any of you know if the Japanese Naruto dvds are going to be ripped? I am not even sure if they are subbed in english but most of the prices I seen on the dvds are in the $40 range for only a few eps..
Not much point unless the naruto dvds have a decent english sub track they can rip.
MI redid a few of the dvds for the first 2 sets and ripped the dvds but it is inconsitent as the set will have ome dvd rips and then it is tv rips.
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.
So far I have the first 100 eps. only in Japanese, no dub,and have paid a bit over $100 Can. Bought them for my son but I enjoyed them as well. Did not buy them all at once.Came in two sets eps. 1-75 and then 76-100.
take a holiday to singapore, head on to kinokuniya and you'll find naruto R3 dvd, i think its a licensed release by a sing publisher. and i think the license is limited to singapore only.
There is also a R3 Hong Kong official dvd release but it is jap & cantonese audio with hardcoded chinese subtitles.
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.