Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto HK's that are not TV rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any of you know if the Japanese Naruto dvds are going to be ripped? I am not even sure if they are subbed in english but most of the prices I seen on the dvds are in the $40 range for only a few eps..
Not much point unless the naruto dvds have a decent english sub track they can rip.
MI redid a few of the dvds for the first 2 sets and ripped the dvds but it is inconsitent as the set will have ome dvd rips and then it is tv rips.
So far I have the first 100 eps. only in Japanese, no dub,and have paid a bit over $100 Can. Bought them for my son but I enjoyed them as well. Did not buy them all at once.Came in two sets eps. 1-75 and then 76-100.
take a holiday to singapore, head on to kinokuniya and you'll find naruto R3 dvd, i think its a licensed release by a sing publisher. and i think the license is limited to singapore only.
There is also a R3 Hong Kong official dvd release but it is jap & cantonese audio with hardcoded chinese subtitles.