What Rurouni Kenshin set should I get?
bumperboy Wrote:well he might not sell FX most of the times, but this one: http://pro.channeladvisor.com/storefront...d=15157993

is FX for sure. Never seen an AV or MI version of it
Let me clarify it. That seller does not sell FX, MI, AV, MAC. They are something else entirely.

Here is more to ponder about. They got 99 copies of FX Ghibli sets. FX stopped printing Ghibli set a long time ago. Where are they getting all those rare sets? Where are they getting hundreds of copies of other FX titles, since FX got busted 3 months ago?

And one more thing. One feedback said the CD case smells like paint thinnner. That indicates they used cheap printing ink. It's a FX knock-off
Maybe barely anybody buys from him and thats why he has so many? :confused:
jarjar111 Wrote:Maybe barely anybody buys from him and thats why he has so many? :confused:
This is like yelling at deaf ears. Are you serious in thinking that they are selling FX sets at $6/disc including shipping and barely anybody buys from him? (They sell on ebay). They are not even MI, AV, or MAC. They probably sell some home-made knock-offs of FX

Let me put it this way. I am 99.9999% sure they are not FX version. If you want to find out firsthand, go right ahead. At least, if they did the proper digital transfer, discs should play like FX.
Interesting.
I have to say that it does sound waaaaay too good to be true. Price, quantity, everything. But, there is that slim chance that this guy just happens to have TONS of FX stuff that is ready to buy.

Make sure and post when you get them. Tell us how long it took too.