Final Fantasy Unlimited and Patlabor WXIII
I will include some with your VCD's call it a late Halloween treat
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Excellent. I can taste them now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
OK I have to tell you guys I just watched the funniest thing on Japanese TV. Here I get a channel called AXN. It's a great channel because they show some great shows ranging from Stargate SG-1 to Ripley's belive it or not. But they just added the second season of South park to thier line up. I got to hear Cartman in Japanese and it was the funniest thing I ever heard was "Oh my God they killed Kenny! You Bastards!" I was laughing so Hard I cried. as soon as I can can get the R2 I will rip it and send VCD's to all who wish to own.
Hearing south park in japanese has to be one of the funniest things ever. I wonder what will happen in the episodes where they actually speak japanese. O what about the "Chimpokomon" episode ( for those less inclined Chimpo in japanese means penis so hence the title Chimpokomon means: "Dick Monsters") that would be hillarious. I wonder if they would even bring that episode there. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I would love to see that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My friend saw Golden Girls in Chinese when he stayed in Bei Jing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And then Sophia thought it would be a good idea for Rose to play russian roulette, and she did, and spattered her brains all over the place. Hey there are "special" kid's on Nickelodeon right now. They are talking about using the word "retard". It is almost too much for me. I almost can't take it. I uannaa bee in vaa ssheshal owimpickss. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well just to let you in to looks like the show is full if not better than the Comedy Central versions... you know the Chicken Lover episdoe were they had to call him the "Chicken Lover" because there were children around well in the Japanese version they called him the Chicken Fucker no bleeps or anything but if the air the "Chimpokomon" episode I'll tape it put in VCd format and send to all that ask. Damn I'm to nice and Schultz is to nice with his caption card He He
Morgorath, you are Godly.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
A greek god maybe, but like the greek I'll get concered converted into a Roman God and then will be forgoten by the ages of time...Or i'll just end up dead which ever comes first
I can't believe that they are playing South Park. Are they getting good ratings? I think that it is great when a show like that goes to other countries. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
It's in to it's second season and are advertising the third season

Stargate SG1 is really big as well as X-files

Hey who's is the greatest Spin off babe... Here's my choices

1. ReneƩ O'Connor (Xena)
2. Amanda Tapping (Stargate SG1)
3-5. And any girl from the Highlander Series (all hotties)

What are your fav's...?
I don't really know. I can never remember thier names. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O That and I don't watch a whole lot of real TV. I liked that show cheesy show "Jack of All Trades", and the girl on that show was pretty hot. Too bad it was cancelled after like a month of air time. Poor Bruce Campbell. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Man Scully was hot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't remember any hot girls in the Highlander TV series and I watched it everyday. All I remember was Adrian Paul and his fag side kick. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh I was referring to all the Ho's that popped in and out of each episode and they girl in the last movie was anal worthy...

oh and it has been made official Dana Scully is the official girl of import-anime. I would be her slave and enjoy it...
She is evil. She would make you give her cat rim jobs. You think you can handle that? If you can your in. If you can't your out. Just that simple. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O