Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy Unlimited and Patlabor WXIII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi again.

I know many people don't like FFU but i'm completely hooked on the damn thing. Problem is, as most of you know, MI has only released the first 13 eps and their site makes no mention of when the next 13 are due as it only shows the box art. Does anybody know when the rest of FFU (MI) is due?

And also, recently I noted that AV have released Patlabor WXIII (Patlabor The Move 3) and being a massive labor' fan, I was curious to see how this release has turned out. Has anyone got any kinda heads up on it? (Especially subs wise?) Thanks!

(off to buy Trigun and Escaflowne FX) Big Grin
Is Final Fantasy Unlimited good? It looked interesting to me. Maybe I should check it out. 8O 8O 8O
I only saw the first 18 episodes and it ain't to great. Alot of CG that really clashes with cel animation. The demon gun was kinda cool though, it would shoot out a summon creature (Ifrit, Shiva, etc..) but it gets kinoff repetitive.
So all in all is it worth buying? Or should I just forget about it? 8O 8O 8O
Hard too say, if you are a big final fantasy fan (like I am) you will problably enjoy it just because of all the FF references but even a FF nutcase like me got bored of it and didn't even bother getting the rest of the series. But I don't really know your taste so its hard to recommend it or not.
I am a pretty big final fantasy fan so I guess I will give the first set a try, and if I think it sucks I will just not buy the rest. 8O 8O 8O
Like Midnight Panther. :evil: 8O :twisted: :twisted:
I would do that, the first few episodes arent too bad because of all the FF references (chocobos, the music, summon creatures, and even CID) but it wears off after a while. The CG scenes suck like shit though
Yes I cannot stand shit-ass CG crap. Why do they do that? Why? 8O 8O
It's either because of their genes or their teeth.... 8O 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: WHOOPS!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There is a hot falice shaped rock waiting in Hell for me! :twisted: :twisted:
I guess I'll try it out in a couple weeks it isn't too much money. 8O 8O 8O
i LOVED FFU.... it was a great enjoyable series..... not overly serious, but still enjoyable..... plus the last episode is BY FAR one of the greatest 'final episodes' to an anime.......

as for the new patlabor.... i'm really interested in getting it.... just cause it probably LOOKS amazing...... but i'd like to see some reviews first.....
I've always wanted to get into the Patlabor sereies, what's it like? I'd really like to see your opinion. :twisted:
i myself always found patlabor to be EXTREMELY boring.....

both the first movies had really nice animation..... but the show itself was kinda boring.....

i've never seen the tv series though..... so i'd be interested in some thoughts on it also n_n
Yes it did look like it was pretty slow moving, but the animation looks nice. I would like to see it it might be good. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9