Happy Birthday, Morgorath!!
Happy birthday and whatnot, enjoy it.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
morgorath Wrote:Thanks Guys... I have been at a school for my upgrade training. It was a Temp Duty Assignment. It was not fun. But you guys make me feel good about all the internet pals I have made. I took a break from IA to recharge my batteries. I guess I took too much of a break. My job is off my back and the major stuff of the wedding planning has been taken care of. So that means more time for IA.

Once again I thank all of you for wishing me a happy B-day (even if you were late, late is better than never right) I will post in a lot of threads starting Monday, but right now I am cashing in my bedroom b-day check from Akane. Until Monday have fun and drink Mt. Dew.

Glad to have you back Morg, you've been missed! Just don't go away like that again and tell Akane to come by and say 'Hi'. I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Morg, if you want those scans don't pay for them. I've had them on my machine forever.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:Morg, if you want those scans don't pay for them. I've had them on my machine forever.
Kakoi you are the man, Hey i guess this is my B-day gift you shouldn't have. Man I tell you there is nothing in the world like the feeling of belonging somewhere.

*Soapbox* I have been an midstreamer. In that I mean I drift in out of main stream norms. But somehow I never felt like I be longed anywhere. While I am a fire fighter I am not truly at peace here. But there is something about you guys that makes me feel as if anything I needed to say or just get off my chest the majority of you would want to listen and be there for me. I can not thank you enough. I will not take an extended vacation like this one ever again. *End Soapbox*
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I could upload the scans on yousendit.com, and let you download them, or I could burn them to a CD and send them to you. The choice is yours my friend.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
WEll this as agood a thread as any to say ho to everyone...... and yes i have been trying to get on the IA a lot but it seems that work trying to become a team chief testing for staff and all that....i just feel like sleeping and also the wedding plans....oh MY GOD...MY MOM is driving me nuts about it..... I have jsut given up on trying to help out with any of the decorations....becuz she has already bought it all and is telling me about it...anyways jsut venting a little bit...i shoyld not vent about that in here........ anyways.... I lovve you morgy...and happy B-DAy once again...........and you still have to cash in on the B-DAy bedroom thing......wyou wanted..... Big Grin
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Hi Akane! I'm glad to see you're okay. Smile Don't let your mom drive you crazy, it's your wedding after all. I wish you and Morg all the best!
Happy Birthday! Morgorath!!

and hi to everyone on import that I have not talked to in forever.^_^
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
kristym22 Wrote:Happy Birthday! Morgorath!!

and hi to everyone on import that I have not talked to in forever.^_^
Happy birthday yourself as well Smile .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Happy birthday yourself as well Smile .

Thank you very much.^_^

Ahhhh!! now I am 19. Wink
Happy Birthday Kristym22! Smile
would you look at that another b-day and this time we didn't have to start a new thread... I like it
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Thanks,I did have a pretty good birthday..I even went out for ice cream and chinese..yummy!!! ^_^