Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Morgorath!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy 26th Birthday, my friend! Smile
Don't feel bad about getting so old, Schultz will be 26 in June!! Big Grin
Hey, 26 isn't old :mad: , its all about how old you feel Wink

Happy birthday Morg, hope everything is well for you since you seem to have disapeared (together with Akane, congratulations to you too btw). Anyway, have a good one Big Grin
Hey a Birthday that I actually give a damn about. Have a great birthday Morgo!
This is pretty lame people. It's Morgorath's birthday and only three people bother to post. Makes me sick.
woot, feel blessed, I'm writing this one ratehr than quoting Tongue
Happy Birthday Man, have a good one.
Happy Late Birthday man hope you had a good one.
Good lord, I wish I'd signed on sooner! Happy Bday Morgy! Miss ya, come back and see us when ya got the chance!
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:This is pretty lame people. It's Morgorath's birthday and only three people bother to post. Makes me sick.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if he popped his head in this thread he would get many more replies but he hasn't been on in like 4 months or so. They wouldn't still be in bed all this time would they Big Grin
Might help if i pop my head into the fourms more then once every few days.. hehe EQ2 take alot of that time now..

But either way happy B-Day Morg..
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:This is pretty lame people. It's Morgorath's birthday and only three people bother to post. Makes me sick.

If it makes you feel any better I sent him a PM on his birthday. Since he hasn't been around lately I thought creating a thread would be pointless because he wouldn't see it.
Since he is not here, perhaps he will not notice how incredibly late I am in wishing him a happy birthday :p .
Thanks Guys... I have been at a school for my upgrade training. It was a Temp Duty Assignment. It was not fun. But you guys make me feel good about all the internet pals I have made. I took a break from IA to recharge my batteries. I guess I took too much of a break. My job is off my back and the major stuff of the wedding planning has been taken care of. So that means more time for IA.

Once again I thank all of you for wishing me a happy B-day (even if you were late, late is better than never right) I will post in a lot of threads starting Monday, but right now I am cashing in my bedroom b-day check from Akane. Until Monday have fun and drink Mt. Dew.
Hey Morgo, I haven't been reading much in the IA forums lately Sad Too busy with work, discovering the world of netflix and playing wow. But seeing this b-day thread of yours, well I had to post.. I hope your birthday went really well and that you had a lot of friends and family to celebrate it with! Side note: I just finished watching 7 seasons of Ranma and I kept thinking about your "virtual wedding" and how you picked out characters from the anime Smile I am going to dig up that thread and see who picked for which character now that I've watched the show... it is sooo good. I bought the manga cd scanlations on ebay just to see how it'll end.
Really that is great I want those scans as well are they in english? Also for the first time in a long time I celebrated my b-day with my family and with Akane (that is the second b-day we have spent together.)
Item description on ebay says it's english scanlations. I got it for .99 plus $3 shipping. Also got 3x3 eyes from the same guy. I will let you know if the translations sound ok. 2nd b-day huh? You must be one happy guy Smile
Pages: 1 2