Gettin' out of Hell!
Well if thats the case.. where you wish to go for your Bachelor party Morg? ;o)
Schultz Wrote:Well if thats the case.. where you wish to go for your Bachelor party Morg? ;o)
Have fun boys, hopefully it's more exciting than Schultz's was...Mountain Dew and video games.
So does this mean I get a kitchen pass?
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
As long as you fill out the proper paper work and submit it well in advance. Approval process is slow.. O wait that paper work isn't going through an Orderly room..
Schultz Wrote:Well if thats the case.. where you wish to go for your Bachelor party Morg? ;o)
You know it bro... And by you being there I know I won't go to jail or at least you will be able to get me a bail bonds man.

On the with the truth though no one should ever be out with out a DD (Desginated Driver) and I know that is the role Schultz wants besides ROFL at me.

KA-TA you and Akane will have a blast. She is setting up all sorts of things such as nails, haor, back rubs... you women are going to get the real deal...

Schultz I am thinking Mt. Dew and video games... oops I mean midget stripers jumping out of cupcakes...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Midgets jumping out of cupcakes. Man, you guys sure know how to live.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
morgorath Wrote:you women are going to get the real deal...

And you men aren't? Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And you men aren't? Wink
well in reality we won't... See we are going to get teased and grinded on by several hot midget strippers. Then I will have to wait until after my wedding day to get some action. The other guys are going to leave the party and unleash on thier GF's. Man is it going to be good for the GF's...?!
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:well in reality we won't... See we are going to get teased and grinded on by several hot midget strippers. Then I will have to wait until after my wedding day to get some action. The other guys are going to leave the party and unleash on thier GF's. Man is it going to be good for the GF's...?!
Or wives for that matter...I ceased to be a girlfriend quite some time ago. Midgit strippers from cupcakes...wow, um, enjoy that.
There will be no grinding on Schultz unless I'm present. Big Grin
For all who may need a kitchen pass, attached is the application! Wink

Attached Files
.doc   Girls Night Out Application.doc (Size: 26.5 KB / Downloads: 20)
:eek: If you ever want to scare the hell out of your boyfriend/husband use that form.
Well, there was news that I might be returning earlier than expected...yeah, well nothing came of that. Still returning middle of May...passing through a couple of countries on my home, including Hungary, Ireland and Canada. Strange route, but I get to Baltimore eventually and that is all that matters!!
You can't leave before me, dammit!
Opportunity - what happens when destiny cuts you some slack.
Vagrant Saint Wrote:You can't leave before me, dammit!
We both know that isn't going to happen. You are either leaving before me, or we are leaving on the same plane. What the hell is "destiy"?

OH! Just to let you all know, Vagrant Saint is one of the guys in my shop over here.
Sue me, I threw this all together at 4am last night. One spelling mistake after all the stuff I've given you to read over. :p
Opportunity - what happens when destiny cuts you some slack.
elcoholic Wrote::eek: If you ever want to scare the hell out of your boyfriend/husband use that form.

I'd laugh my butt off. I have never been the jealous type so I don't sweat " Males with whom conversation is permitted " lol, but I have been cheated on twice so maybe I?m just stupid.

And welcome new guy. Smile
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
10% more bs, sounds yummy :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka