Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gettin' out of Hell!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So my count down has begun! My excitment level over being able to go home after 4 months of this rocky wasteland is through the roof. I'll be getting my date for getting out of here TOMORROW!!! Smile

In any event, it's going to be no more than 4 more weeks before Schultz has to pick me up at the airport and take me home!! Wink YEAH, BABY, YEAH! Wink
I'm glad to hear you'll be going home in a few weeks. You must miss your family very much, not to mention you'll be much safer in the States.
Thanks great Ka-Talliya. It's amazing how people like you and Schultz are able to sacrifice so much to keep us people in the US safe. Congratulations. Enjoy your time back at home Smile
That's good news. Then again where are you stationed? I forget. :confused:
Yay!!! You're Coming Home!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
tsunami Wrote:That's good news. Then again where are you stationed? I forget. :confused:
Louisiana...yuck
Glad to hear you're getting outta there Smile .
It will nice to have you back in the land where we can openly say bad things about our government, wear pretty much whatever we want to wear and practice whatever religion we want without fear of government persecution.

Most importantly is that I'm happy you will be reunited with your man and your girl. Glad to hear you're coming home.
I've been stuck wearing either my uniform or physical training gear. I feel like a bum! I want to wear blue jeans and a tank top again!!!
Glad to hear you're coming home. =P Thanks for all you've done for our country. Now you can get home, relax and play some everquest. =P That's the only reason i'm starting to get irritated my mom cut off my internet. :mad: Only about 3 more months until I can move out... Big Grin
Cidien Wrote:Only about 3 more months until I can move out... Big Grin
Aren't you like 21?
Cidien Wrote:Glad to hear you're coming home. =P Thanks for all you've done for our country. Now you can get home, relax and play some everquest. =P That's the only reason i'm starting to get irritated my mom cut off my internet. :mad: Only about 3 more months until I can move out... Big Grin
Everquest2...I'm going to have to learn to play all over again. My poor cleric. Okay, so list of wonderful things I'm coming home to: husband, daughter, blue jeans, everquest2 and my car!
I'm glad you get to come home soon; when did they say you can come home?
The truth is, I don't know. I do know that it will be in May and probably toward the beginning of the month. Or I could just say, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you!" More dramatic and less the truth, but oh well!

Thinking back I realized that this site has seen all three of us Military types (Morgy, Schultz and Myself) through deployments to the Middle East. If memory serves me, this site was mostly conceived while Schultz was deployed to Saudi Arabia back in Dec 2001.
hehe yes you are right.. I actually started writing this while i was deployed to Prince Sultain Air Base in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.. wow that was a long time ago. Went through alot of changes.. Wonder if i still have an old screenshot of it back then..

Btw can't wait for you to get back.. ;op now you just need to email me on SIPRnet when you get your exact dates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5