AA Megami sama TV (Ah My Goddess)
For those that are unaware, a completely new Ah My Goddess television series is airing in Japan. I just watched the first 8 episodes with my girlfriend, and we loved it. Anyone else watching it? If not, hop on the torrent for the first 8 eps.....at gotwoot.net
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
I watch it, great show though it is moving a little slow. I envy you, I wish I had a girlfriend to watch anime with Sad
jenga Wrote:I watch it, great show though it is moving a little slow. I envy you, I wish I had a girlfriend to watch anime with Sad

Yeah, it's freakin crazy. She's one of those girls that plays some videogames and wasn't turned off by anime! She thought anime was only like Pokemon and Sailor Moon (nothing against you sailor fiends, i watched it a bit back in the day too). I fixed that, just as i did with others around me in the dorm.

Here's a pic of us if anyone cares...CLICKY CLICKY
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
gohan32 Wrote:Yeah, it's freakin crazy. She's one of those girls that plays some videogames and wasn't turned off by anime! She thought anime was only like Pokemon and Sailor Moon (nothing against you sailor fiends, i watched it a bit back in the day too). I fixed that, just as i did with others around me in the dorm.

Here's a pic of us if anyone cares...CLICKY CLICKY

She plays video games and watches anime :eek: If she read comic books then she'd be perfect IMO. Too bad girls like her are scarce.
Great show, up to ep.15 raw and ep.14 subbed, love it!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
jenga Wrote:She plays video games and watches anime :eek: If she read comic books then she'd be perfect IMO. Too bad girls like her are scarce.
I don't think we're as rare as you might think... :p Right girls?! Wink
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:I don't think we're as rare as you might think... :p Right girls?! Wink

Well I'm a girl, I play video games, watch anime, and read manga which is just like comic books... although I can say I've read a few comic books in my day!! (Vampirella...) Laugh... but then I'm probably out of the age range, and I'm already taken so I guess I don't really count for the girlfriend category...

But Tsukiko does!! Wink

Hey.. hey hey... when did you make a new Nightwalker Cain sig?? You keep all the good ones!! and I must say, you do have some nice ones... laugh..
Amethyst Wrote:Well I'm a girl, I play video games, watch anime, and read manga which is just like comic books... although I can say I've read a few comic books in my day!! (Vampirella...) Laugh... but then I'm probably out of the age range, and I'm already taken so I guess I don't really count for the girlfriend category...

But Tsukiko does!! Wink

Hey.. hey hey... when did you make a new Nightwalker Cain sig?? You keep all the good ones!! and I must say, you do have some nice ones... laugh..
Yep yep got to love the manga...proud owner of now 631 volumes... Big Grin ...and I would think dad would have a little something to say if you got a boyfriend Ame :p Or maybe not you never know but I SO don't want to go there....
Oh this sig? I just made it, isn't it nice! My next one to make is going to be Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maou! maybe with a bit of Yuuri thrown in with him! Big Grin And hey I let you have my Nightwalker Shido and Riho one....so :p ..... oh btw on the original discussion I like the new Ah My Goddess TV series, my brother has been downloading some of it and I think it's kinda cool, I also like the Mahou Sensei Negima he's been downloading, of course I read the manga for it too but what can I say it's kawaii Wink
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
I don't read too much manga but boy, oh boy do I watch anime. Last time I even attempted to do a rough count I had almost 1000 anime dvds. About 75% of em' are hks though. Now I have stopped buying dvds and just download and I've probally got almost a terrabyte of downloads. Oh My Goddess is at the top of my list right now, though.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?