IM 20 Today 04/10/2005 !
Wow oh wow im now 20 years old the teen days are a thing of the past!
and im so happy i finally got some memory now i have 2 gigs of ram in my computer so i can play half life 2 and doom 3 im so siked. they had an awesome sale at newegg.com on memory ! 40$ for 512mb sticks and also there were some for 34.98 a sitck great price. well im out for my birthday dinner later everyone !

Happy birthday to me !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Wow oh wow im now 20 years old the teen days are a thing of the past!
and im so happy i finally got some memory now i have 2 gigs of ram in my computer so i can play half life 2 and doom 3 im so siked. they had an awesome sale at newegg.com on memory ! 40$ for 512mb sticks and also there were some for 34.98 a sitck great price. well im out for my birthday dinner later everyone !

Happy birthday to me !

-LE
congradz boi
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Last Exile Wrote:Wow oh wow im now 20 years old the teen days are a thing of the past!
and im so happy i finally got some memory now i have 2 gigs of ram in my computer so i can play half life 2 and doom 3 im so siked. they had an awesome sale at newegg.com on memory ! 40$ for 512mb sticks and also there were some for 34.98 a sitck great price.

Wow. Your business must be doing really well for you to be able to buy 2 sticks of memory at $40 each. Rolleyes
Sad he has to make his own happy birthday thread. Think he realizes nobody likes him here yet? Sucks he's actually the same age as me now too. I always imagined him to be a 12 year old liar. Guess I was only half right. Or maybe I still am right...
I don't like you very much, but happy birthday anyway... :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Haha, respect for making your own birthday thread. Too bad you'll spend your birthday playing games though. Better not do that when you turn 21.

Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday LE. You should have spent that money on a hooker man, teach you the ways of the world.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok not really

happy b day LE
Cyrus
Happy Birthday d00d. Enjoy all the toys you bought.
tsunami Wrote:Enjoy all the toys you bought.

Hahahah. That's pretty funny. Not only does he have to create his own Bday thread, but he also has to buy himself presents.

I wonder what kind of cake he bought himself. :confused:
Now I'm hungry for cake.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Happy birthday man

1 more year and you can get crunk and start buyin' the ladies Champagne

OOOhhh Yeaah