Import Anime Forums

Full Version: IM 20 Today 04/10/2005 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow oh wow im now 20 years old the teen days are a thing of the past!
and im so happy i finally got some memory now i have 2 gigs of ram in my computer so i can play half life 2 and doom 3 im so siked. they had an awesome sale at newegg.com on memory ! 40$ for 512mb sticks and also there were some for 34.98 a sitck great price. well im out for my birthday dinner later everyone !

Happy birthday to me !

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Wow oh wow im now 20 years old the teen days are a thing of the past!
and im so happy i finally got some memory now i have 2 gigs of ram in my computer so i can play half life 2 and doom 3 im so siked. they had an awesome sale at newegg.com on memory ! 40$ for 512mb sticks and also there were some for 34.98 a sitck great price. well im out for my birthday dinner later everyone !

Happy birthday to me !

-LE
congradz boi
Last Exile Wrote:Wow oh wow im now 20 years old the teen days are a thing of the past!
and im so happy i finally got some memory now i have 2 gigs of ram in my computer so i can play half life 2 and doom 3 im so siked. they had an awesome sale at newegg.com on memory ! 40$ for 512mb sticks and also there were some for 34.98 a sitck great price.

Wow. Your business must be doing really well for you to be able to buy 2 sticks of memory at $40 each. Rolleyes
Sad he has to make his own happy birthday thread. Think he realizes nobody likes him here yet? Sucks he's actually the same age as me now too. I always imagined him to be a 12 year old liar. Guess I was only half right. Or maybe I still am right...
I don't like you very much, but happy birthday anyway... :p .
Haha, respect for making your own birthday thread. Too bad you'll spend your birthday playing games though. Better not do that when you turn 21.

Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday LE. You should have spent that money on a hooker man, teach you the ways of the world.
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok not really

happy b day LE
Happy Birthday d00d. Enjoy all the toys you bought.
tsunami Wrote:Enjoy all the toys you bought.

Hahahah. That's pretty funny. Not only does he have to create his own Bday thread, but he also has to buy himself presents.

I wonder what kind of cake he bought himself. :confused:
Now I'm hungry for cake.
Happy birthday man

1 more year and you can get crunk and start buyin' the ladies Champagne

OOOhhh Yeaah