Poll: Which new hairstyle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mohawk
38.89%
7 38.89%
Soldier
11.11%
2 11.11%
Looked better with all your hair
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Haircuts
Ok I know this should be in pics thread but if I did that noone would get to vote. So which

new hairstyle looks better on me, the Mohawk? or the Soldier cut? The soldier one is what

I look like now. Anyway here they are. The last pic is what I looked like before this for

comparison.

Attached Files
.jpg   ummm...yeah.jpg (Size: 41.87 KB / Downloads: 25)
.jpg   Mohawk.jpg (Size: 38.47 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpeg   0202052314.jpeg (Size: 50.88 KB / Downloads: 21)
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Mohawk all the way.
You pull off one hello of a mohawk, but I'd say full hair, I like the refined look these days Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
MOHAWK
that pic reminded me of my full blown hwak i use to have...then it had to go coz of work...damn Boots chemists...ive never been able to get a proper mohawk eversince...i should have pics of it somwhere back then i didnt have a digi cam but my mates did...plus ontop of that i had my eyebrow and labret pierced...i miss my labret piercing Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i like it with all your hair. it looks nicer.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:...plus ontop of that i had my eyebrow and labret pierced...i miss my labret piercing Sad
Gasp....ahem boi, when were you planning to tell me this?

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

???????? i thought you knew????
it was like 3 odd years back maybe more???...when i first got started drumming in NOTA (None Of The Above...my Ex band...we broke up late last summer) the eyebrow was fine but i had the lip done 3 times...first time round it just came out and second time round it got infected
the third time round it was fine...then i had to kiss em goodbye when i started working for Boots plus my parents werent very pleased...but i liked that year only for the \m/ , the rest of it sucked balls

EDIT: check out the pics of us thread Boi :p
its not the best pics i have of me back then
but will do :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I probably shouldn't even have to say it, but MOHAWK! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I probably shouldn't even have to say it, but MOHAWK! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin
They are by far, but should we really be telling Ryo to pick up chicks? You know he might meat a wild one... that's a pun of sorts.

I think you look really cool with the mohawk. However, you look better with longer hair because you have a relatively wide jaw and long hair balances it out.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Blight Wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin

well dont know about you but it wasnt really a chick picker upper for me when i had a proper one...

more like a

"Get that damn thing of ya head it looks stooopid" ...

did i mention the only chick i ever got a response from was my mom :p

errr OK lame j/k i know... Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Soldier...looks cleaner and brighter!
Blight Wrote:I probably shouldn't even have to say it, but MOHAWK! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin

You have picked up chicks with a Mohawk??? Man I wish I had stayed with the Mohawk

now.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
No mohawk man, Its a bit dated this year

You look the best with your full head of hair, grow it for a change

I grew my hair and put it back in 2 ponytails like the samurai cut

Example on Beckham below

[Image: david_beckham_150.JPG]
guts45 Wrote:No mohawk man, Its a bit dated this year

You look the best with your full head of hair, grow it for a change

I grew my hair and put it back in 2 ponytails like the samurai cut

Example on Beckham below