Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Haircuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok I know this should be in pics thread but if I did that noone would get to vote. So which

new hairstyle looks better on me, the Mohawk? or the Soldier cut? The soldier one is what

I look like now. Anyway here they are. The last pic is what I looked like before this for

comparison.
Mohawk all the way.
You pull off one hello of a mohawk, but I'd say full hair, I like the refined look these days Tongue
MOHAWK
that pic reminded me of my full blown hwak i use to have...then it had to go coz of work...damn Boots chemists...ive never been able to get a proper mohawk eversince...i should have pics of it somwhere back then i didnt have a digi cam but my mates did...plus ontop of that i had my eyebrow and labret pierced...i miss my labret piercing Sad
i like it with all your hair. it looks nicer.
rav96 Wrote:...plus ontop of that i had my eyebrow and labret pierced...i miss my labret piercing Sad
Gasp....ahem boi, when were you planning to tell me this?
???????? i thought you knew????
it was like 3 odd years back maybe more???...when i first got started drumming in NOTA (None Of The Above...my Ex band...we broke up late last summer) the eyebrow was fine but i had the lip done 3 times...first time round it just came out and second time round it got infected
the third time round it was fine...then i had to kiss em goodbye when i started working for Boots plus my parents werent very pleased...but i liked that year only for the \m/ , the rest of it sucked balls

EDIT: check out the pics of us thread Boi :p
its not the best pics i have of me back then
but will do :p
I probably shouldn't even have to say it, but MOHAWK! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin
Blight Wrote:I probably shouldn't even have to say it, but MOHAWK! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin
They are by far, but should we really be telling Ryo to pick up chicks? You know he might meat a wild one... that's a pun of sorts.
I think you look really cool with the mohawk. However, you look better with longer hair because you have a relatively wide jaw and long hair balances it out.
Blight Wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin

well dont know about you but it wasnt really a chick picker upper for me when i had a proper one...

more like a

"Get that damn thing of ya head it looks stooopid" ...

did i mention the only chick i ever got a response from was my mom :p

errr OK lame j/k i know... Rolleyes
Soldier...looks cleaner and brighter!
Blight Wrote:I probably shouldn't even have to say it, but MOHAWK! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is a real chick-picker-upper. Big Grin

You have picked up chicks with a Mohawk??? Man I wish I had stayed with the Mohawk

now.
No mohawk man, Its a bit dated this year

You look the best with your full head of hair, grow it for a change

I grew my hair and put it back in 2 ponytails like the samurai cut

Example on Beckham below

[Image: david_beckham_150.JPG]
guts45 Wrote:No mohawk man, Its a bit dated this year

You look the best with your full head of hair, grow it for a change

I grew my hair and put it back in 2 ponytails like the samurai cut

Example on Beckham below

[Image: david_beckham_150.JPG]

A samurai haircut, and you called the Mohawk old. Big Grin