Newbie Help
What decide to pick you man hood up after carrying around the purse for so long
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'm not sure which was worse. Two bikers staring at me ready to kick my ass, or a gay guy in a tight shirt winking at me. God the second was fifty times worse. Cry
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
So much worse. Sad Sad
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
That's when you prove your manhood by bending her over the checkout counter and go at it like robots after old peoples medicine!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yes That is the best cure... I will deliver any woman to her knees in a matter of seconds and have her wiping her face and hand gay man in question said used spunk napkin and go any questions...
As long as she grabs her ankles I'm happy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that's it steve time for a southern tresspass and followed up by a donkey punch... (if you don't know what I'm talking about please ask)
Donkey Punch, is when you punch her in the side, so her ass bleeds. Or is that the bleeding Wizard?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's a bleeding wizard... A donkey punch comes after a southern tresspass... I'll explain...
southern tresspass = Doogy style now slip out but now stick hard and fast in her anal style...
donkey punch = after completing a southern tresspass 9 times out of 10 her head will come up to either scream or yell at you... that's when you reach back like the god you are and hit her in the back of the head to put her in the correct postion... for sweet anal doggy style...

That concludes this season of how to go anal join me next week for dumb bitch won't swallow...

To any female readers it is only a joke sorry in advance if I offended you in anyway
You can follow that up by a "where's my dinner bitch!" 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36