Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Newbie Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
HI, Im new to Anime. I have seen a few movies and love them. I recently watched Ninja Scroll. I was wondering if there is more movies in this series? Also, can anyone recommend other movies that are of same type. Thanks Jimmie :?:
There is the Ninja Reserection series, but it is well a series. Since you are new I will be the first to suggest Berserk. One of the best shows of all time. 8O 8O 8O
Check out Vampire hunter D - Blood Lust after Berserk off course.
Cowboy Bebop is good. Trigun is great. Dragonball of course (Japanese only) Loddos War. Hokuto no Ken (fist of the northstar). And so many others I will right more later. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Let me be the first to suggest the Studio Ghibli Collection and Spirited Away. These are all outstanding films.. I'm Partivularly fond of Nausicaa, My Neigbor Totoro, and Whispers of the Heart. =)
Big Grin Thanks for all the advise. I will have to check them all out. I am going to watch Ghost in the Shell tonight!! I heard good things about this one too.
Watch the Maison Ikkoku TV series. Great show. I will look through the DVD set for shibo tonight to make sure the subs are as good as I remember. :mrgreen:

Note to Shibo : I will work out this Maison Ikkoku issue as soon as I can. For the mean time re-watch some series or jump into another HK set.
Steve, you really are a big fan of Maison Ikkoku.
Try WICKED CITY. :twisted: It's made by the same people.
It's a good movie too.
But get it AFTER YOU GET BERSERK :twisted:
Ghost in the Shell is a great movie. It is a little odd, but cool. Get anything by Ghilbi I suggest the Lupin movie Caslte of Cagliostro.

Steve is addicted to Maison Ikkoku. Can you blame him though it is Takahashi Rumiko. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Also try Record Of Lodoss War. It's one of my favorite shows. Haven'y seen the second series yet though. Cry :twisted:
You should also give One Piece a try. Very high entertainment value. 8O 8O 8O
Another good series is GOKUDO...very funny and fast paced. :twisted: :twisted:
You should give Inu Yasha a try. Very cool show. I have the first boxset and I am very pleased. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8