Fixing broken FX dvd holders
lol yeah esp for MAC sets eeek im always scared im gonna snap the darn DVD

i guess the elbow grease plus praying for a miracaluos leap back in time and stoping yourself from causing the break....errr OK think ive lost the plot now!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
GOD I FUCKIN HATE MI! Listen to this ive got very few of their sets and had two god damn broken clips already! I want to know has anyone else had this problem!?

I want to know if ANYONE knows how to fix this problem or why it keeps happening...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I have quite a few FX sets and I've never had a problem with the "teeth" breaking off, what gets me are those fucking soft plastic "snap" hubs that MI uses. I've had cases where they refuse to pop back, all I do is use a small flat blade screwdriver and pop it back out!! It works everytime.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
zrdb Wrote:I have quite a few FX sets and I've never had a problem with the "teeth" breaking off, what gets me are those fucking soft plastic "snap" hubs that MI uses. I've had cases where they refuse to pop back, all I do is use a small flat blade screwdriver and pop it back out!! It works everytime.

OOOO Ive SOMEHOW managed to get them to work by pulling that other piece dunno what it's called on the right side of the clip up. I had to use that to hold it in place how annoying. MI really needs to use a different type of clip because those break too damn easy. I have 7 MI sets but two are keep cases but the ratios pretty damn bad if you ask me. Out of 14 clips ive had problems with two some would say that's not bad but ALL of the sets were brand new...

Also as far as FX teeth breaking I only have one set like that got it used with broken teeth and that's how I ended up using the disc sleeves...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection