anime or manga?
Trust me Naruto is Good but not Amazing,
it does a cyclic thing with the saga it get very good to outright dragging on stoopid..but iverall good but again something in my opinion it has become so very overatted mainly because its gone pretty widespread with anime n00bs who havent watched much of anythng else to compare it to

its all about relativity
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I said Naruto's amazing but I'm aware it's nowhere near as good as series like Berserk, Full Metal Alchemist or Last Exile. If for nothing else then for the simple fact that like in Dragonball Z the battles seem to last forever. Still, I have to say that at least for now I'm really enjoying it, it keeps me entertained. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
yeah it is like the new "DBZ" styley anime...oh and if you like Naruto be sure to check out Bleach and its manga Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I've been buying Bleach's manga since 2003 and I absolutely love it. The art is fabulous and the story keeps getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to get my hands on volume10! I'm downloading episodes 23 and 24 of the anime right now. I haven't watched a single episode yet (been busy with Naruto and El-Hazard) but I'm eager to do so. I have to say I like Bleach better than Naruto but if there's something great about Naruto is the character development. It really tells and explains a lot about each character, about why they turned out the way they did. And by the way, when in another thread I said that I loved Naruto I was talking about that cute, dense, loud, extremely lovable character that looks a lot like a cat! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
lol hehehehe

oh and watch Bleach when ya can its good, well not asmuch s the manga..and the character development is trong in Naruto...to the point you will be near tears when some of them die Sad

oh and on the subject of Neko's i love the Cat from Dirty Pair...

Mugi

....from the original series and ovas (not the Flash crap....my god Flash suckd...they messed up the characters in that totalyy and mugi was a kitten?!?!??? Grrrrrrr!!!! i mean dirty pair the originals ones were a good bit of 80's fun Wink gotta love em...*cough* i meant Lovely Angels Wink )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which do u prefer manga or anime dvds? yukimoritenchen 10 4,360 07-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Jiro Komyoji
  3x3 eyes manga... after anime? Nina182B 0 1,466 07-01-2004, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Nina182B