good older movie list
I consider anything made before I was born good for this category, so the first Terminator.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Nineteen Eighty Four.

I take it Dude Where's My Car is not gonna make the list? Big Grin
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.
Any Wes Anderson film will do.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Nineteen Eighty Four.

I take it Dude Where's My Car is not gonna make the list? Big Grin

I take it you either saw the movie before reading the book or that you haven't read the book because it was a much better medium for the depiction of emptiness conveyed in that narrative. I hated the movie because I saw it right after finishing the book.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Big Grin I suppose we have the same taste in movies. After watching Oldboy let me know what you think of it.

well we have similar one but doubt you love Arnold as i do...

and Oldboy...watched it last night...WOW
so should have got it sooner, i saw Symapthy for Mr Vengence a while back but darn this movie takes it all, the direction, cinematogrphy (not the best but had its charms), acting and the most of all the story is SUGOI, first time this year ive seen such an emotional masterpiece.
Sadistic Revenge Cool

now if only i could get my thai friends to shut the hell up about Ong Bak, and watch some other movies its like way to overhypd but the fight/action scenes are fricken awesome

i wanna see Joint Security Area now...and gonna watch infernal affairs 2 on wednseday ( i liked the first one and it was huge in china)

oh and i watched Coffee and Cigarettes, been meening to fro a while but never got round to it, overatted in my opinion though did have some funny bits

and errr what was the name of the keanu movie thats all like cellshaded (with both sides of his brain competing against one another...hmmm well waiting for that and Sin City outta all the Hollywood crap oh and war of the worlds Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:and errr what was the name of the keanu movie thats all like cellshaded (with both sides of his brain competing against one another.
Johnny Numonic
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
nope you fool!!! thats crap :p

its A Scanner Darkly

the trailer just looks wierdo cool
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:and Oldboy...watched it last night...WOW
so should have got it sooner, i saw Symapthy for Mr Vengence a while back but darn this movie takes it all, the direction, cinematogrphy (not the best but had its charms), acting and the most of all the story is SUGOI, first time this year ive seen such an emotional masterpiece.
Sadistic Revenge Cool

now if only i could get my thai friends to shut the hell up about Ong Bak, and watch some other movies its like way to overhypd but the fight/action scenes are fricken awesome

Told you Oldboy was good! Funny thing is that I somehow figured out who the girl was as soon as I saw her. The same thing happened when I was watching Saw. In the beginning of the movie I turned to my boyfriend and said "that's the serial 'killer' " and he really was! I must have some sort of intuitive power 'cause this has been happening a lot lately, particularly while watching Naruto (I LOVE NARUTO!!!).

Ong Bak really has some awesome fight scenes but I agree that it's a bit overrated. There are many Asian movies that are way better!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
well may be youve got a hightened "womans intuition"
which helps you seek out the badguy....

ever thought of a career in the police...sure they could do with peops like you :p
and come on...sometimes Naruto can be soo predictable you can see into it 5 eps ahead :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/