Viz DVDs on sale at Big Lots
mct19x Wrote:Checked the Big Lots today down the road and had no luck. Heck, they didn't even have any DVDs. All I could find were some old DBZ VHSes for $2.99. Oh well. :mad:
I have been checking the two local Big Lots in my town ever since this thread started and it has been the same as you described. No dvds at all and a few VHS tapes. I am hopeful that the VIZ dvds just haven't made their way up to Oregon yet...
Keep looking my friends , after the fourth try I did find some more- It seems the more populated an area is the less likely they are to have them - well this is another philosophy you might want to try- Im betting that these titles will soon be going down in price in most places-- I want to get more of the Ceres , great Dangaioh , and Corrector Yui DVD's-- I have a few Zoids and Ranma 1/2 I wouldn't mind parting with-- if anyone wants to trade-- this might make your set complete as well as help me ---maybe we should set up a swap, if anyone is interested , we might set up a special Thread for this --- Smile
puzzleguy Wrote:Keep looking my friends , after the fourth try I did find some more- It seems the more populated an area is the less likely they are to have them - well this is another philosophy you might want to try- Im betting that these titles will soon be going down in price in most places-- I want to get more of the Ceres , great Dangaioh , and Corrector Yui DVD's-- I have a few Zoids and Ranma 1/2 I wouldn't mind parting with-- if anyone wants to trade-- this might make your set complete as well as help me ---maybe we should set up a swap, if anyone is interested , we might set up a special Thread for this --- Smile

Well I'm looking for Zoids Vol. 2 & 3... don't have any of the above... check my Amethyst's Trade List trade list and get back to me if you have those 2...
At my local Hastings, they had those titles for $6 each as well.